Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Avi battle round 59

?

• ihaveno1

Votes: 38 66.7%
  • FidelCashFlow

Votes: 19 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
nihility

nihility

Mоd
★★★★★
47$ prize
1587740854027-gif.246988

55th @Sparrow's Song
56th @AlexanderTheGreat11

57th @Admiral_Arkantos
58th @stuttercel

:feelslala:who?:feelslala:

15705.jpg
⠀⠀⠀ versus⠀⠀⠀
21598.jpg

@ihaveno1 ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ vs⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ @FidelCashflow

don't change your avi lads

@ihaveno1
@Animecel2D
@mental_out
@GoffSystemQB
@Napoleon de Geso
@TINMAN
@Joelossus
@gymletethnicel
@BummerDrummer
@pp183
@chudur-budur
@nihility
@Venomkore
@squirrelsonfire2
@Blacktarpill
@kikecel
@Amacko
@FlamingCel
@Mr Joyboy
@FinnCel
@stupid dream
@ReallyRice
@PluralSpaceRace
@lll
@Lookscel
@UglySlav
@Personalityinkwell
@Damo the incel
@theson
@Hate_my_life
@shii410
@superighteous
@Grothendieck
@RemoveNormalfags
@Capable_Onion
@78980n
@Dionysus
@Genetic Dead End
@AlexanderTheGreat11
@Admiral_Arkantos
@werty1457
@Incellectual
@FidelCashflow
@zangano1
@Sparrow's Song
@Anonymous MG
@SoyUnPerdedor
@ItsOver4cel
@WØLF
@manicel
@TigerFestival
@TheSecondComing
@Yerberito
@stuttercel
@Mainländer
@Ryo_Hazuki
@i_a_m_i
@WithoutMe
@happiless
@ordinaryotaku
@Pennywise
@RollD20
@ShySaxon
@turbocuckcel_7000
@azakhan
@curryZoomercoomer
@DepressionTookMyIQ
@Diocel
@AccountError
@Edfech
@LittleBoy
@MayorOfKekville
@Zettacel
@Transcended Trucel
@Jazavac
@singleplayercel
@Robtical
@Numb
@tulasdanslos
@ToxicMisogynist
@FastBananaCEO
@muharremabi
@Sleeper
@EyesAreSoCold
@arab_incel

Voting for @ihaveno1

This is lookscel's mother. I had no idea he was like this and had such horrid beliefs . You guys have been really mean to him too and should probably apologize. I also found horrifying photos of naked cartoons on my son's phone and WHO IS THIS PINK GIRL? Totally not appropriate!

Lookscel will never be back on this awful site again. I have taken his phone, TV, and internet privileges away until he moves out, and I will shortly be removing this profile once I find out how. He will also be going to church with us every sunday for now on as well as church camp this summer. He has not been representing our family appropriately and our Christian beliefs and needs The Lord's love more than ever right now. For only he can give him strength.
This internet "trolling", or whatever you call it, is despicable, and I have contacted the police. The way you poor men talk about us women disgusts me beyond words... The police will handle you all.

The awful, horrendous things you people say has destroyed my sons mind, you all are pure evil. YOU ENCOURAGED MY SON TO CUT OPEN HIS OWN FACE AND GET SURGERY! TO A 19 YEAR OLD BOY!

This stops NOW! I want my son back! All of you really turned him away from Jesus.

This is lookscel's mother. I had no idea he was like this and had such horrid beliefs . You guys have been really mean to him too and should probably apologize. I also found horrifying photos of naked cartoons on my son's phone and WHO IS THIS PINK GIRL? Totally not appropriate!

Lookscel will never be back on this awful site again. I have taken his phone, TV, and internet privileges away until he moves out, and I will shortly be removing this profile once I find out how. He will also be going to church with us every sunday for now on as well as church camp this summer. He has not been representing our family appropriately and our Christian beliefs and needs The Lord's love more than ever right now. For only he can give him strength.
This internet "trolling", or whatever you call it, is despicable, and I have contacted the police. The way you poor men talk about us women disgusts me beyond words... The police will handle you all.

The awful, horrendous things you people say has destroyed my sons mind, you all are pure evil. YOU ENCOURAGED MY SON TO CUT OPEN HIS OWN FACE AND GET SURGERY! TO A 19 YEAR OLD BOY!

This stops NOW! I want my son back! All of you really turned him away from Jesus.
Screenshot 658

JFL good one bro

1 second in and I already can tell it's fake :feelsthink:

I like both avis but @FidelCashflow makes higher IQ posts.
I like you too @ihaveno1 so don't hate me bro

ya gay

Fn5lqG2

@ihaveno1 gets my vote for an iconic avi.

I got eliminated :feelsbadman: .
Anyway, my vote is for @ihaveno1.

@nihility
Who am I versing next?

How far are we into the competition?

over for albaniancels

Fuggggggggg. I'm gonna lose to a gay frog

Damn was this the first battle of the pepes so far? Also thanks for the votes everyone :feelsautistic:

Woohoo, Albania lost.