Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Avg Neets.net post

Least homosexual .net post

@Rapist tier post. How did you look at your brother's dick "accidentally" man? :lul: :lul: :feelsseriously:

That forum sucks ass

There's gonna be a GrAY that posts something like this in the future.

.net is too small and irrelevant for Master to care, thats why mods dont do their job and fags dont get banned. Or maybe the mods are fags themselves

.net is too small and irrelevant for Master to care, thats why mods dont do their job and fags dont get banned. Or maybe the mods are fags themselves
@IGiveUp

@Rapist tier post. How did you look at your brother's dick "accidentally" man? :lul: :lul: :feelsseriously:
t. Pajeet that wipes the other guy's ass streetshitting beside him

My account got rejected there yesterday. Probably a good thing by the sounds of it.

There's gonna be a GrAY that posts something like this in the future.

In 5-7 years from now this place will be unmoderated. People will come here as a place to make fun of incels and have its own lookism/rating section.

I’m calling it

My account got rejected there yesterday. Probably a good thing by the sounds of it.
How do you get rejected by .net lol? I thought they let anyone in

Neet

I think it was because I registered with a VPN although the rules said nothing about it.

In 5-7 years from now this place will be unmoderated. People will come here as a place to make fun of incels and have its own lookism/rating section.

I’m calling it
It's already unmoderated in my honest opinion.
Only 2 moppers, and they let so much faggotry slide.
Plus they don't wanna hire ANY new moppers.