Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Avg height in the balkans is 6’1 and avg bidelt is 22 inches

INCEL MAYHEM

INCEL MAYHEM

“What a fucking subhuman, you should rope asap”
fucking brutal this ogres are big as fuck
Anecdotally I have seen that they mog D*tchs to utter submission

If you are below 6’ in 2023 you are not even in the game

What is a bidelt

Also the Dutch height measurement is self reported, but the Dinaric folk are actually measured

:feelsLSD::feelsStudy:

32d3e23974d8ddf66aed31c52751038df8d16bcf0265852e7ddb58e93d8e273a_1.jpg

Massive cope
Go to a place with white high/medium class zoomers, unless you live in a shithole which I suppose you live with such statement, avg height is 5’11-6’1

Guys who actually go outside and now how over it is agree with me, but normies and copers like you say muh touch le grasserino bro!!!

Go to a place with white high/medium class zoomers, unless you live in a shithole which I suppose you live with such statement, avg height is 5’11-6’1

Guys who actually go outside and now how over it is agree with me, but normies and copers like you say muh touch le grasserino bro!!!
Your retarded GrAYfag ass is the one who stays in the basement. I go to college and I work. I see far more people than most people here. Height is more important than face but it’s not over just cause you’re sun 6 ft.

it's weak 5'11

Your retarded GrAYfag ass is the one who stays in the basement. I go to college and I work. I see far more people than most people here. Height is more important than face but it’s not over just cause you’re sun 6 ft.

Only Montenegro is close to 6 foot and it doesn’t even hit. What you’re referring to is the Dinaric alps

Also you’re obviously a .orgfag

If you are below 6’ in 2023 you are not even in the game
yes bro, every white man is from the Balkans :feelstastyman:
I hate these tallfag western Europeans coming here and projecting there 5'11 is manlet height problems on us.

Yes I'm 6'1 in shoes outside and get heightmogged by majority, even some women on streets are taller

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back