Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Average Zoomer Foid: On Meds at 13

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★

Reality of the west tbh, was put on meds at that age as well

I took Celexa once daily. It did little.

Can't believe people are still falling for jew pills.

Reality of the west tbh, was put on meds at that age as well
Indian doctors making insane money now pushing pills to teen zoomers. :worryfeels:@Transcended Trucel

parents put me on the jew pills at age 7 :cryfeels: it's probably why im so mentally fucked up

retarded cuntoids, you dont have real issues. stop acting like you are suffering. woman-up and get over it

I was put on meds young, I hate them and wish I wasn't, people shouldn't be experimenting on children.

400k-800k a year even on a 40 hour work week. :worryfeels:
It is possible in tech as well. U basically grind degree,internships,project(not needed past 1yr xp tho), leetcode(interview questions bullshit), get job at Google/Jewbook/similar company, 3yrs Jew book xp. Get a remote job with good work life balance company. lie about how long it takes u to do a task(4-5x time), get second remote job and then a 3rd, maybe even 4th if very very ballsy.

each job earn u 200k, so 600-800k pre tax income Max method. Will take at least 2000 hours of grinding and 4-5 years xp after u done with college.

:feelshaha: When tutorial mode is too difficult, foid needs drugs to cope

Ban 13 and 14 year olds online jfc how dumb can these soys get WHY ARE THEY REPRODUCING

It is possible in tech as well. U basically grind degree,internships,project(not needed past 1yr xp tho), leetcode(interview questions bullshit), get job at Google/Jewbook/similar company, 3yrs Jew book xp. Get a remote job with good work life balance company. lie about how long it takes u to do a task(4-5x time), get second remote job and then a 3rd, maybe even 4th if very very ballsy.

each job earn u 200k, so 600-800k pre tax income Max method. Will take at least 2000 hours of grinding and 4-5 years xp after u done with college.

I know some guy who actually pulls this shit and brags about it online.

Why smartphones and social media were a mistake.