Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Average zoomer couple

L

Lebensmüder

Soon to be deleted account
★★★
Chadlite

A chadlite and a chubby femlet. They made a child and she (with his involvement) beat the child to death after months of mistreatment. Brutal case. Particularly the CCTV footage where she just looks into her mobile phone while ignoring her daughter and the fact that she made dancing videos after the death.

Imagine what comes after the zoomers. That sick shit that we call reality is for the next generation the status quo and they never knew anything but that, it is for them the new normal.
Imagine a generation of children being raised by women that use them for Internet clips while ignoring them on any other occasion in favour of Internet attention.
If there are many children at all: The few children that will be born as the offspring of zoomer women are a result of fucking accidents between JBs and thugmaxxed Tyrones/Chads, most women don't want children, the ones they have are accidents which they never wanted in the first place or which they got as the result of a juvenile delusion that they will regret later.
Imagine what damage that will cause for the child. Unironically: What comes after the zoomers will even be worse, completely new depths of depravity.

Source:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZIgLDz2fv8

Last edited:
that cunt saved the man from being the ultimate cuck think about it logically

the foid will be seen as a poor victim and the guy as evil

I know two zoomer couples personally who fit the exact bill of "chadlite and chubby femlet". It's always a tall but slightly awkward and weird looking guy, and a literal dwarf 4ftnothing chubbo foid. Plus, fucking EVERYONE I know wears glasses. I swear, noone's eyes work normally these days. Probably a product of our modern globohomo diets. This pic is correct: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EQVqMsWWAAEKU3v.jpg EDIT: btw this picture is labelled "every millenial couple ever". Applies to zoomers too imo.

I know two zoomer couples personally who fit the exact bill of "chadlite and chubby femlet". It's always a tall but slightly awkward and weird looking guy, and a literal dwarf 4ftnothing chubbo foid. Plus, fucking EVERYONE I know wears glasses. I swear, noone's eyes work normally these days. Probably a product of our modern globohomo diets. This pic is correct: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EQVqMsWWAAEKU3v.jpg EDIT: btw this picture is labelled "every millenial couple ever". Applies to zoomers too imo.
True.

Beats her daughtee to death then writes on twitter "rip my baby". The empathetic gender ladies and gentlemen

View attachment 506909
A chadlite and a chubby femlet. They made a child and she (with his involvement) beat the child to death after months of mistreatment. Brutal case. Particularly the CCTV footage where she just looks into her mobile phone while ignoring her daughter and the fact that she made dancing videos after the death.

Imagine what comes after the zoomers. That sick shit that we call reality is for the next generation the status quo and they never knew anything but that, it is for them the new normal.
Imagine a generation of children being raised by women that use them for Internet clips while ignoring them on any other occasion in favour of Internet attention.
If there are many children at all: The few children that will be born as the offspring of zoomer women are a result of fucking accidents between JBs and thugmaxxed Tyrones/Chads, most women don't want children, the ones they have are accidents which they never wanted in the first place or which they got as the result of a juveline delusion that they will regret later.
Imagine what damage that will cause for the child. Unironically: What comes after the zoomers will even be worse, completely new depths of depravity.

Source:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZIgLDz2fv8

Dark. Maybe this society needs dark though

most children were always accidents. people who plan before having children are upper to high class.

Look at the way she dresses like a crackwhore all the time. It proves that there's only one thing that goes on in a foid's mind - how to attract Chads.