Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Average western EE couple SFSM vs SFBM

U

UnderdevelopedSlav

Mogłem mieć wszystko... A nie mam nic.
-
Over

MTN ANIMECEL WITH A FOID WHO HAS NO FRONT TEETH JFL SHES YOUNGER THAN ME, MAYBE 21Y AT MOST. ALSO OVERWEIGHT SKINNY FAT SLUT, BUT ITS PRETTY LAW HERE, NO NEED TO MENTION IT.

ARYALOOKING MTN 190-195CM VAISHYA FORCED TO COPE WITH SUCH AN ABOMINATION.

Bmwsf

175CM NW5 OBESE 40Y MED (ACTUAL ONE, NOT SOME SHUDRA) LOOKING LIKE A HOMELESS MAN IS ABLE TO COPE WITH BLONDE LIGHT-MILF (26-32Y) AND HAS 4 KIDS WITH HER.

NEVER BEGUN IN EE FOR SLAVSH.......

INB4 I COUNT SOUTHERN EUROPEANS AS BROWN SINCE VERY LOW AMOUNT OF SLAVS IS AS BROWN AS SOUTHERN ONES.

@To koniec @starystulejarz @WorthlessSlavicShit @slavcel11

Last edited:
just be anyone but slav is law in EE

What about South Indians??
i think still slavs mog them slightly...

hierarchy would be like

BBC = SOUTHERN EUROPEANS >>> SANDS AND SPICS AND PAKIS >> CUMSKIN WESTERNER >> SLAVS >>> GOOKS AND DALITS (SOUTHERN INDIA)

No wonder that dude was fucking a cow in a foreign country.

Htn > Mtn by definition
obv by saying that i mean above mentioned rating overall in west. then htn in scandi becomes mtn here in slavia due to racepill (coloring mostly) and paki mtn in west becomes htn due to racepill (coloring as well)

Last edited:
i think still slavs mog them slightly...

hierarchy would be like

BBC = SOUTHERN EUROPEANS >>> SANDS AND SPICS AND PAKIS >> SLAVS >>> GOOKS AND DALITS (SOUTHERN INDIA)
But many Tamils are nigger passing.

@Rapist look at this. Over for us fair skinned South Indians :feelsrope:

But many Tamils are nigger passing.

@Rapist look at this. Over for us fair skinned South Indians :feelsrope:
bbc mogs due to negroid skull, subhumans from karnataka mental ward have still caucasian skulls so they have every failo possible besides that skull xd

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back