Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Average weight of black American women is over 81kg (179lbs)

Americans are filthy fatasses in general

Americans are fat.

58672940 army man in front of american flag saluting

Even among whites, the most desirable weights (under 58kg / 128lbs) are only 15% of the population.

bro... the data is from six years ago. How much fatter do you think holes will get in six years.

bro... the data is from six years ago. How much fatter do you think holes will get in six years.
Probably six pounds heavier today
Plot twist : average height of a sheboon is 6'3
Average black American woman is 5ft4 and 180. It's disgusting. Women of 5ft4 shouldn't be over 130 unless they are bodybuilders.

Probably six pounds heavier today

Average black American woman is 5ft4 and 180. It's disgusting. Women of 5ft4 shouldn't be over 130 unless they are bodybuilders.
I'm fat as fuck, 195lbs @ 5'8. The fact that the average sheboon is just 15lbs less than me is disgusting. Even when they're a normal weight they're not attractive if they're not a Naomi

I'm fat as fuck, 195lbs @ 5'8. The fact that the average sheboon is just 15lbs less than me is disgusting. Even when they're a normal weight they're not attractive if they're not a Naomi
I'm 183 at 5-10 and even I as a gymcel could stand to lean out to 170 or so.

Amerifats are fat
Stay tuned for more amazing facts you've never heard before!