Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Average uni student ethnicities in Islamic Republic of Swedistan

blackraven

blackraven

Laff Dawn Sean
★★★★★

Diversity! It's so exciting!

That somalian subhuman at the end :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Also jfl at that half turk half kurd mutt. As a turkroach it makes my blood boil when some turk breeds with a kurd. Like your genes are already extremely subhuman why make it worse? Why curse your child with that? But of course she is exempt as she is a female. Her male counterpart has already roped

Last edited:
more whites than a german uni class

Also jfl at that half turk half kurd mutt. As a turkroach it makes my blood boil when some turk breeds with a kurd. Like your genes are already extremely subhuman why make it worse? Why curse your child with that? But of course she is exempt as she is a female. Her male counterpart has already roped
@Made in Heaven thoughts on this?

Last edited:
Still waiting for China and Russia to nuke the West

classic sweden

absolutely pathetic

Malmo no doubt

Over for Swedecucks. Eurabia is unironically the future of Europe and anyone saying otherwise is huffing mad copium. Even in Italy, their birth rates are japan-tier, so they WILL start importing north african eventually already can pass as italian, thereby making the demographic replacement of Italy even more subtle than in Sweden, because at least there you can easily tell the north africans apart from the swedes. Kek

Nvm I thought you were talking about the OP. Turks and kurds aren't even different races, in fact, excluding Albanians/Slavs/Bosnians living in Turkey, the average Kurd has more Aryan features than Anatolian natives or Turkic mutts.

See map as example

The takeover is almost complete

Because of the map you posted I'm assuming you mean Aryan as in ''blonde white people''.

The map is utter bullshit, somehow the middle east has more of that phenotype than Britain?

Kurds do not look like that.

Because of the map you posted I'm assuming you mean Aryan as in ''blonde white people''.

The map is utter bullshit, somehow the middle east has more of that phenotype than Britain?

Kurds do not look like that.
That is one of many blonde phenotypes jfl. It is proto nordic. There are many others, like this one

Point is, in anatolia, the Nordic phenotypes either comes from kurds or europeans, not indigenous anatolian natives

Nvm I thought you were talking about the OP. Turks and kurds aren't even different races, in fact, excluding Albanians/Slavs/Bosnians living in Turkey, the average Kurd has more Aryan features than Anatolian natives or Turkic mutts.

See map as example
View attachment 942596
View attachment 942599
Idk much about Anatolian history so there’s a good chance I’m wrong here, but prior to the introduction of the Turkic DNA component, weren’t Anatolian natives mostly people from Greece and the Caucasus? Why would either group be browner than Kurds?

Idk much about Anatolian history so there’s a good chance I’m wrong here, but prior to the introduction of the Turkic DNA component, weren’t Anatolian natives mostly people from Greece and the Caucasus? Why would either group be browner than Kurds?
Prior to turks,most of Anatolia was native anatolians. Yes, there was some greems in the west and armeniana in the east, but majority was still anatolian.

for example, I did a DNA test. I was like 70% East Anatolian/NW Iranian, and had no armenian/Georgian in me. And also no West Anatolian either, let alone greek

the problem is anatoloans have been ruled by greeks and Persians for so long most people forget they are a genetically separate group from both.

the Nordic phenotypes either comes from kurds
No jfl. The Nordic pheno comes from the slaves brought from Europe to Anatolia during the Ottoman Empire times. That's the Circassians, Slavs, Hungarians, or more rarely, Greeks and Albanians etc.

I'm not saying Nordic pheno Kurds don't exist, they do exist. It's just that they're like 0.001% of the Kurd population. If someone's Kurd and blonde, chances are they're only half hurd half turk/european.

Why do you even think kurds have white/blonde pheno? Because they're Indo-European? Well guess what, Native Anatolians such as Hittites, Luwians, Lydians etc. were also Indo-European. Pajeets are also Indo-European. Doesn't make them white.

Last edited:
No jfl. The Nordic pheno comes from the slaves brought from Europe to Anatolia during the Ottoman Empire times. That's the Circassians, Slavs, Hungarians, or more rarely, Greeks and Albanians etc.
Yes that is true. But the scythian migrations also brought nordic phenotypes to North iraq/SE Anatolia loooong before that which is why kurds have thise traits.

Just like how some Pakistani ethnic groups in the north look whiter than greeks.
I'm not saying Nordic pheno Kurds don't exist, they do exist. It's just that they're like 0.001% of the Kurd population. If someone's Kurd and blonde, chances are they're only half hurd half turk/european.
Not at all jfl. I have blonde relatives and I did a DNA test. I have no european or caucuses blood in me. I have anatolian, arab and iranian
Why do you even think kurds have white/blonde pheno? Because they're Indo-European? Well guess what, Native Anatolians such as Hittites, Luwians, Lydians etc. were also Indo-European. Pajeets are also Indo-European. Doesn't make them white.
Because the fucking map of the Proto-Nordic phenotype shows it is present in South Eastern Anatolia which is where kurds are from. How is this complicated to understand?

Europe needs to deport all sandniggers

Because the fucking map of the Proto-Nordic phenotype shows it is present in South Eastern Anatolia which is where kurds are from. How is this complicated to understand?
I'm asking why you're so eager to believe a random fucking map on the internet jfl. A shitty looking one at that too. I call bullshit on that entire map. It literally put the blonde pheno in China / Xinjiang JFL

Not at all jfl. I have blonde relatives and I did a DNA test. I have no european or caucuses blood in me. I have anatolian, arab and iranian
Congrats, if this is true, you're a gem amongst your kind.

Yes that is true. But the scythian migrations also brought nordic phenotypes to North iraq/SE Anatolia loooong before that which is why kurds have thise traits.

Just like how some Pakistani ethnic groups in the north look whiter than greeks.
Do you live in the West? You sound like you've never actually lived among Kurds. I do. 99.9% of them are plain old shitskins.

Again, I'm not denying some purebred Kurds can have nordic pheno, but they're truly a infinitesimal minority among kurds.

Your argument would be plausible if you claimed they looked akin to Iberians or something - But Nordics? That's pure ethnic cope fantasy tbh.

Yeah, it's over for Sweden, not as bad as France though.

See map as example

I don't get it
Yeah, it's over for Sweden, not as bad as France though.
France is full of North and sub saharan africans. It's even more over for them than it is for sweden
I'm asking why you're so eager to believe a random fucking map on the internet jfl.
Because these were maps made by anthropologists' data studying phenotypes among humans
I call bullshit on that entire map. It literally put the blonde pheno in China / Xinjiang JFL
Because their are blonde uigurs in Xinjiang. Lol shows how much you know

Congrats, if this is true, you're a gem amongst your kind.
How so? 80% of my family has white skin. And 2 of my sisters are brunettes.
Do you live in the West?
yes
You sound like you've never actually lived among Kurds. I do. 99.9% of them are plain old shitskins.
I didn't say they were all white aryans. I said the kurds in turkey have a higher rate of blondness among them than native anatolians. Iraqi kurds and iranian kurds I am not so sure of
Again, I'm not denying some purebred Kurds can have nordic pheno, but they're truly a infinitesimal minority among kurds.
Where did I say that wasn't the case? Again, I simply said the Nordic traits are more common in SE Anatolia which is predominantly inhabited by Kurds.
Your argument would be plausible if you claimed they looked akin to Iberians or something - But Nordics? That's pure ethnic cope fantasy tbh.
I said they have more nordic phenotypical traits than Anatolians do.which is very much they'll case since Anatolians have mediterranean or armenian phenotype

I don't get it

France is full of North and sub saharan africans. It's even more over for them than it is for sweden

Because these were maps made by anthropologists' data studying phenotypes among humans

Because their are blonde uigurs in Xinjiang. Lol shows how much you know

View attachment 942895View attachment 942896View attachment 942897View attachment 942898

How so? 80% of my family has white skin. And 2 of my sisters are brunettes.

yes

I didn't say they were all white aryans. I said the kurds in turkey have a higher rate of blondness among them than native anatolians. Iraqi kurds and iranian kurds I am not so sure of

Where did I say that wasn't the case? Again, I simply said the Nordic traits are more common in SE Anatolia which is predominantly inhabited by Kurds.

I said they have more nordic phenotypical traits than Anatolians do.which is very much they'll case since Anatolians have mediterranean or armenian phenotype
Nigga there's blondes everywhere. If an ethnic group has less than 1% blondes does that even count? That's like saying africans are black because there's some albinos over there.

Nigga there's blondes everywhere.
no there isnt.
If an ethnic group has less than 1% blondes does that even count? That's like saying africans are black because there's some albinos over there.
Not even remotely the same comparison. Blondes in western China are common enough to be noteworthy. Albinos are not

Diversity at its peak

@FakeFakecel That specific pheno is associated with the Proto-Iranic peoples, and Kurds have genes from them. It is not just having light features. A random Brit wouldn't have that pheno.