Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Average tinder foid

NijuGMD

NijuGMD

Banned
-
FB IMG 15377677704886338

put "traveling" and "no hookups" in there

Women on the internet have been pure suifuel since I was first on 'dating sites' in 2002?

It has not changed at all. If anything it has gotten better. 'LOLOL, Save a horse, ride a cowboy!'

That was every fucking foid in 2002/3 or whenever that song came out, and for like 5-10 years after too.

It's missing the dog filter that all those hoes use.

Kek so true. Going on 'adventures' is the cringest shit women can think of.

Traveling is a must have

They think theyre so very cultivated and experienced because they travel spending their parents money and just enjoy hotels and with breakfast and make selfies

Females are NPCs

Traveling is a must have

They think theyre so very cultivated and experienced because they travel spending their parents money and just enjoy hotels and with breakfast and make selfies

Did you know that filter also slims the face, makes the eyes larger and attaches fake eyelashes in addition to the usual filter bullshit? Dog, mouse, bunny- al of them. such lies. try it. My sister told me.

At least 60% of female Tinderprofiles have 1 or more snapchat filter pictures. Probably higher.

Traveling is a must have

I hate travelling because the best places are full of normie dumbfucks who only think about taking selfie and buying idiotic souvenirs. I can spend days visiting just one museum / monument, but in today's world you can't even meditate or be lost in your thoughts without having to deal with normies and their offspring making noise and smelling bad everywhere.

I hate travelling because the best places are full of normie dumbfucks who only think about taking selfie and buying idiotic souvenirs. I can spend days visiting just one museum / monument, but in today's world you can't even meditate or be lost in your thoughts without having to deal with normies and their offspring making noise and smelling bad everywhere.

Exactly.

When I feel like travelling I rather avoid crowded places. Like if I ever visit USA, I will go to Texas and Arizona and enjoy rural areas the most.

Exactly.

When I feel like travelling I rather avoid crowded places. Like if I ever visit USA, I will go to Texas and Arizona and enjoy rural areas the most.
Even if the country's landscape are great, you will never see the main cultural places. Normies stole that from us.