Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Average teen couple in 2021

Asian girls > white girls

because white girls have big noses

It feels like foids almost get full relationship-level satisfaction over admiring Chad plowing another foid. Think about it: no man would get excited over this photo yet it has a ton of upvotes. I think this is how our hypergamy works at the grassroots: Chad iterates through foids one-by-one and the other foids cheer whoever Chad is fucking at the moment.

Last edited:
Who cares really

ching chong I want da white ding dong

I hate this planet so much.

Always the whole head height difference with zoomers:feelsseriously:

6'2 is MINIMUM.

I don't even look human in comparison. Literally KILL YOURSELF RIGHT FUCKING NOW if you're sub8 or too low IQ to moneymaxx. No point in living like a cannon fodder in this clown world

Go to bed early and try to get 7-9 hours of sleep. Start drinking water only Go to the gym and start doing cardio and losing weight Pluck your eyebrows Tie your hair back or just shave it all off. Long hair is gross if you don’t maintain it. - Reddit
6'2 is MINIMUM.

I don't even look human in comparison. Literally KILL YOURSELF RIGHT FUCKING NOW if you're sub8 or too low IQ to moneymaxx. No point in living like a cannon fodder in this clown world
or drop out and leech off government n parents and hermit neet max

She’s skinny as well. Don’t know what this guy is attracted to here. :feelswhat:

I wish I could look like him

She’s skinny as well. Don’t know what this guy is attracted to here. :feelswhat:
Lots of guys like skinny childlike girls. Asian girls look more child-like compared to other women.

Feminism and dating apps were a huge mistake. A literal chad with a subhuman gook...

Absolutely disgusting.

Miscegenation should be punishable with execution ngl

that's an above-average noodle, could be hapa

Man these teens are fucking and doing all sorts of nasty sexhaver shit behind closed doors meanwhile I'm here rotting like a tomato

Creamtop Curly boi looks kinda gayy.

Adult Japanese foids still wear pajamas.

It feels like foids almost get full relationship-level satisfaction over admiring Chad plowing another foid. Think about it: no man would get excited over this photo yet it has a ton of upvotes. I think this is how our hypergamy works at the grassroots: Chad iterates through foids one-by-one and the other foids cheer whoever Chad is fucking at the moment.
:feelskek: my sister almost coomed when she heard how tall her friend's new bf is :feelsmage: she made a loud, guttural sound

lmao, she´s not even that attractive (in contrast with the Chad)

The foid is beckie at best and this dude is also no chad, more like a Chadlite tallfag

i have seen this and laughed so fucking hard

this looks so ridiculous that if i didnt know better i would have thought it fake

>Woman beater

Good luck. :feelskek: Chad has this noodlewhore in the bag.

“You’re still in hs go try bro:feelstastyman:
I hate when oldcels say that stupid cope. In high school you can't compete as a sub6 male, if you don't get a foid in middle school when foids are still naive and virgin and not exposed to any chadlites/chads then it's over for you.

Tbh
As a sub6 ethnic manlet what can I do:feelshaha:
The only sub6 guys who get foids are white tallfags, not ethnics or manlets. You can't do anything other than get mogged constantly.

Yep I’m at the point where I’d rather be tall and alone than be manlet with gf
That question highly depends on the gf for me. If I get some roastie instead of a foid I want then it's not worth it, I would rather become a tallfag and stay incel.