Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Average tallfag/whitefag on this forum

imagine having girls willing to know you in the first place

The only girls interested in me are only interested in me so they can make fun and humiliate me. Yes, I had girls in my dms on discord. Guess what they did? They leaked my face and other shit and made entire discord servers devoted to mocking. Height doesn't matter when you have a face and voice like mine.

You guy get girls who approach you ?

I was rejected by 6 girls this month, I don't know if I want to keep trying I think people are starting to spread that I'm a harasser

Yes, I had girls in my dms on discord.
No one asked you yet you felt the need to mention this. Guess what, I never even had a single girl in my dms on discord when I was a teenager around the year 2020

No one asked you yet you felt the need to mention this. Guess what, I never even had a single girl in my dms on discord when I was a teenager around the year 2020
I mentioned it to prove that being tall means jack shit if you're ugly. Sure they were interested at first but soon as they heard my voice and saw my face they decided I was a lol cow.

I mentioned it to prove that being tall means jack shit if you're ugly. Sure they were interested at first but soon as they heard my voice and saw my face they decided I was a lol cow.
Being tall and ugly is like having the ability to attract and instantly repulse again, like having the ability to time travel but you instantly get reverted back. Anyways, I didn't have hoes in my DMs because I was a ricecel, even though I larped several inches on my height. Foids really have no shame, it's totally mask-off over the internet

I can't even imagine what it's like to have a woman interested in you. Just today when coming back home from work, an old classmate of mine (who once laughed at my looks when she and her friend were training what to do when they meet a hot guy on the street, and they were doing it about one row in front of where I was sitting, so when her friend told her that, it looked like she meant me, so this girl just pointed at me and loled:feelsugh:) got onto the bus and clearly recognized me, cause I caught her looking at me like this:shock::shock:. Does that count:feelsaww:? Am I secretly a slayer boyos:chad::waitwhat:?

You guy get girls who approach you ?

Last edited:
Being tall and ugly is like having the ability to attract and instantly repulse again, like having the ability to time travel but you instantly get reverted back. Anyways, I didn't have hoes in my DMs because I was a ricecel, even though I larped several inches on my height. Foids really have no shame, it's totally mask-off over the internet
I'm sorry. That's brutal. The same foids probably virtue signal about racism when they only want white chads cock.

I can't even imagine what it's like to have a woman interested in you. Just today when coming back home from work, an old classmate of mine (who once laughed at my looks when she and her friend were training what to do when they meet a hot guy on the street, and they were doing it about one row in front of where I was sitting, so when her friend told her that, it looked like she meant me, so this girl just pointed at me loled:feelsugh:) got onto the bus and clearly recognized me, cause I caught her looking at me like this:shock::shock:. Does that count:feelsaww:? Am I secretly a slayer boyos:chad::waitwhat:?
How do we tell him?

Nah street shitters are the biggest fakecels tbh, jbc