Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Average shit I see daily

gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death
★★★
Go gym. Depressed and suicidal. Use hatred and anger to lift 145kg bench. Get 1 compliment from guy who spotted me. Entire rest of the gym doesn’t give a single fuck even if they can’t even get near that weight ever.

See white foid with black guy in front of me. They see me and both walk away to a different location to have sex.

move on to next excercise triceps push down. See another nigger with a white foid. This bitch is with a different nigger every week.

ask a guy how many sets he has left. Turns out he’s a faggot and speaks in a faggot way. says he just started even though he just did a couple of sets already.

Now I come home I’m speaking to myself. Whilst I’m speaking to my mum I speak to myself randomly saying shit like nothing is good in this world etc. message on a group chat that I hope the entire world gets nuked since Iran president is dead and I hope WW3 happens.

You're a sandnigger. Why do you even care about white foids being with niggers.

since Iran president is dead and I hope WW3 happens.
Even if the Ayatollah himself got killed by israel Iran still wouldn't do shit. They don't have capability to

Teach immigrant children slurs

How did you manage a 145kg bench? That's 3x20 plates on both sides and 2x2.5kg plates? Or was the bar 25kg for some reason?
In any case nice job.

How did you manage a 145kg bench? That's 3x20 plates on both side and 2x2.5kg plates? Or was the bar 25kg for some reason?
In any case nice job.
Thank you . Yeah we have 2.5kg plates

i don’t see many niggers where I live, foids here are after tall lanky white chad

Even if the Ayatollah himself got killed by israel Iran still wouldn't do shit. They don't have capability to
I hope they just push the nuke button. Just fucking end it

This is a TRUE post.

How did you manage a 145kg bench? That's 3x20 plates on both sides and 2x2.5kg plates? Or was the bar 25kg for some reason?
In any case nice job.
There’s a 5’3 currycel I know who can do a 200kg bench

You're a sandnigger. Why do you even care about white foids being with niggers.
How could an inferior, ugly black boy be able to get a white girl and not me? I am beautiful, and I amhalf white myself. I am descended from British aristocracy. He is descended from slaves. I deserve itmore. I tried not to believe his foul words, but they were already said, and it was hard to erase from mymind. If this is actually true, if this ugly black filth was able to have sex with a blonde white girl at the ageof thirteen while I’ve had to suffer virginity all my life, then this just proves how ridiculous the femalegender is. They would give themselves to this filthy scum, but they reject ME? The injustice!

more sandniggers

but yeah when i go in the city i see more non-whites then whites, always
Damn. Didn't think that many ethnics would be over there