Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Average roastie post on social media

Her talent at being a whore supersedes her guitar talents as is demonstrated by this image.

shes hiding her gut with the guitar

I miss when women were burnt by the catholic church for wearing pants. We need sexual morality and modesty for women within society or cases like this will happen where within 50 years the average woman becomes equal to the prostitutes of a century ago. Attentionwhore deserves jailtime.

Women are so mind-numbingly unfunny...

''Men only care about my looks''

I would beat her to death if I was her father and found out about this

Lmfao — this is a perfect example of that one meme kek

of course it will get 2 billion likes (by simps)

Why the internet turned into shitty attention-seeking social media culture soon after foids and normies showed up

I miss when women were burnt by the catholic church for wearing pants. We need sexual morality and modesty for women within society or cases like this will happen where within 50 years the average woman becomes equal to the prostitutes of a century ago. Attentionwhore deserves jailtime.

She does that for her self inkwell also stop objectifying women chud :foidSoy: Women are such attention whores that they whore out their tits even to other women, either they are all bisexual or women have the range of a cow

Woman learning how to play an instrument lmfao cringe

This is what we liberated women for..so they could pretend to learn things that they will never hold a candle to men in

Women: "Stop objectifying us!"