Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

average right wing "incels"

TrueGlassesCel

TrueGlassesCel

Overlord
★★★★★
what @La Grande Infamie @DarkStar and @AsiaCel could be doing instead of rotting here

Typical russians

If I was taller with a more robust skull girls would drool over me aswell since Im apparently a right wing, "narcissist" and "dark triad" or whatever your definition for that is

what @La Grande Infamie @DarkStar and @AsiaCel could be doing instead of rotting here
Theoretically. M A Y B E could pull this off, I need to mew first tho (if that even works)

If I was taller with a more robust skull girls would drool over me aswell since Im apparently a right wing, "narcissist" and "dark triad" or whatever your definition for that is

Nah, toilets don’t like dark triad, you just gotta normiemaxx:

Lose your unique pERsonality

Get a perm, shave your beard

WhERe C neck, and jeans

Oh, and you can have a personality, just make sure it’s parties (probably frat parties), TikTok, Instagram, nigger or beaner music, sports, and being a complete dude bro

(note: works best if white, jeet, or taco)

@Sneir congrats for your ascension kurwa (in video game(

women don't care about your political leanings,
it's all about face+height and it helps to be NT and have money

comment:
"Definitely an eastern German citizan, Slavic traces are very visible here "
I meant that neo-Nazis are most often self-described by russians, and just because you're blond doesn't mean you're of Germanic descent

Last edited:
an asian or what? blondes are nordic genes...what you think who the russians are?
Dude, a lot of neo-nazis are in Russia, it's a very well-known fact, and even thought Germans considered russians to be racially inferior

Theoretically. M A Y B E could pull this off, I need to mew first tho (if that even works)
I dont know if this mewing shit works, peopel these days have shit jawlines cause the food they eat is mushy and dosent take effort to eat thats why peopel also have problems with their teeth.I dont know if you can fix this after puberty.

Dude, a lot of neo-nazis are in Russia, it's a very well-known fact, and even thought Germans considered russians to be racially inferior
There have been no neo-Nazis in Russia for a long time, they were all transferred to prisons.

There are even criminal articles for the realisation of Nazism or denial of the Holocaust for which you will be imprisoned for 3-4 years in Russia.

Germans considered russians to be racially inferior
they steal children from the eastern front because the people look too germanic there...this was tactical but many russians look more germanic as some germans.

Last edited: