Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Average ricecel’s status in America

Toilets don't see rices as human beings.
Unless of course they're on those faggot gaypop
Bands.

Imagine being asian & short.

Brutal.

does he at least end with a jew media cliche final scene where the guy redeems himself by doing something badass or heroic?

does he at least end with a jew media cliche final scene where the guy redeems himself by doing something badass or heroic?
No, he betrays the protagonist team and gets killed by a villain, kek

Anime and kpop Maxx

This is fucking hilarious

K-popmaxxing is fucking cope. You need to look exactly like those faggots, be as skinny and white as them too (in Korea even men use whitening creams and shit) and then find a toilet who's totally into kpop herself or has interest in Asian culture.

White low tier normies still >>>>> chadlite Asian.

K-popmaxxing is fucking cope. You need to look exactly like those faggots, be as skinny and white as them too (in Korea even men use whitening creams and shit) and then find a toilet who's totally into kpop herself or has interest in Asian culture.

You need a lot of money for plastic surgieres. Basicly, you need rich parents and that's all

More ricecels need to Eat Rice

I don’t see happening this IRL. Nothing but JewTV hype.

at least ricecell better than curry or baboon alhamdulilah

kpop niggas are basically foids with short hair.

There was no redemption for this specific ricecel character :society:

Don't forget the surgeries that go with the kpop effort

Now try doing that to a 6’5, muscular Mongol from the steppe.

Toilets don't see rices as human beings.
Unless of course they're on those faggot gaypop
Bands.

on dating apps they use asian filter to remove not only rice but also curry who are also bottom of the barrel.

call me a coper but i can see brics changing that.... soft power is the only way for rice/curry to do better

on dating apps they use asian filter to remove not only rice but also curry who are also bottom of the barrel.

call me a coper but i can see brics changing that.... soft power is the only way for rice/curry to do better
No brics for your face.

Be a rice, pay the price!

im asian and get very rare matches but the conversations never lead to anywhere. if they do, the woman is older and has a straight up ugly face. this is for okcupid which is the easiest

for tinder and hinge i get zero serious matches. they all want white chad

The way that this works is the same way that it works with funny black actors.

Chris Tucker being the major one. He is a very funny loud mouthed stereotypical black dude from da hood. Thats the character that he's known for and that he plays. Americans absolutely love it.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hKW8i5mquQ

Same with Ken Jeong.

licensed-image

Black men have made a ton more progress for their image and get favorable treatment from white American jewish men and white Anglo American men. They actually get roles outside of the stereotypes from time to time.

For us Asian and Indian men. Hells no. No mercy at all for us from no one. If we get a lead role especially one that doesn't portray a stereotype, no way that movie is making money. Because the racist American crowd doesn't wanna see a non-stereotypical Asian male. A non stereotypical Asian male is a huge threat in their eyes in the same way that a non-stereotypical black male is. Because those non-stereotypical black and asian men, can actually date outside of their race and they usually do in real life.

Last edited:

Chris Tucker being the major one. He is a very funny loud mouthed stereotypical black dude from da hood. Thats the character that he's known for and that he plays. Americans absolutely love it.

Same with Ken Jeong.

licensed-image

Black men have made a ton more progress for their image and get favorable treatment from white American jewish men and white Anglo American men. They actually get roles outside of the stereotypes from time to time.

For us Asian and Indian men. Hells no. No mercy at all for us from no one. If we get a lead role especially one that doesn't portray a stereotype, no way that movie is making money. Because the racist American crowd doesn't wanna see a non-stereotypical Asian male. A non stereotypical Asian male is a huge threat in their eyes in the same way that a non-stereotypical black male is. Because those non-stereotypical black and asian men, can actually date outside of their race and they usually do in real life.

WE ARE CLOWNS BRED TO DO TAXES GET HUMILIATED AND DIE ALONE

Same with Ken Jeong.

licensed-image

you think the problem with asian men is that they're portrayed badly in white media? lol?

no its clearly just because asian men are less attractive facially, small dicks, and short. they're your biggest problems, not fooking media portrayal JFL

the fate of all non whites in the USA

that show was long before anime and kpop boom

Same with Ken Jeong.

licensed-image

i agree but again before kpop and anime boom

@Transcended Trucel
@Mecoja
@Broly

truth is that in 20 century and 00's asians were seen as undesirable but that changed in 10's
mediapill goys

that show was long before anime and kpop boom

i agree but again before kpop and anime boom

@Transcended Trucel
@Mecoja
@Broly

truth is that in 20 century and 00's asians were seen as undesirable but that changed in 10's
mediapill goys
yup and Asian media power continues to grow too. not slowing down