Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL average ricecel by year 2025

My Name Jeff

My Name Jeff

Luminary
★★★★★

it's over for ricecels, rice whores are the biggest race traitors, even worse than white foids.

Honestly that’s one of the main reasons why I’m against race mixing. I just feel bad for all of the ethnicels

Honestly that’s one of the main reasons why I’m against race mixing. I just feel bad for all of the ethnicels
either that or go ER, but most of them will be too low T to do that anymore due to the government, all I can say is that its fucking ovER

37b

Its ovER for rice hapa is gonna be the main race in NA

better just kill himself than live this life of misery rn. that's just fucked up

EAs tend to consume lots of soy products in their diets which I would assume is at least a heavy contributing factor in why they seem uniquely susceptible to this LGBT shit

better just kill himself than live this life of misery rn. that's just fucked up
imagine if that was your son and you stumbled across this video :feelsrope::feelsrope:

2050, the average ricecel becomes a ladyboy

Also the offspring either becomes fucked up or has identity issues
That’s why I’d be hesitant to have a son with a noodlewhore. I’d pretty much be spawning in the next ER

2050, the average ricecel becomes a ladyboy
Already happening en masse in Thailand and probably other SEA places. Thailand has a crazy suicide male-vs-female ratio.

It's almost like being cucked en masse has negative effects... :waitwhat:

Sad, but MothER nature truly is a cruel and wild beast, and this is personified in female mate selection. Father time will eventually put things back in order though.

That’s why I’d be hesitant to have a son with a noodlewhore. I’d pretty much be spawning in the next
About 2 hrs ago I saw a white normie-HTN with an ugly noodle. They were both holding hands with their long-haired son, with the son in the middle. I cringed so damn hard. I wanted to shout "Hey Elliot! See you in the news in 10 years!" if I was drunk and in company I might've actually done it.

Already happening en masse in Thailand and probably other SEA places. Thailand has a crazy suicide male-vs-female ratio.

It's almost like being cucked en masse has negative effects... :waitwhat:

Sad, but MothER nature truly is a cruel and wild beast, and this is personified in female mate selection. Father time will eventually put things back in order though.
nothing natural about white retards geomaxxing and demolish the sexual market place, they are like a locusts that spread across the world and bring their degeneracies to third worlds who literal can't cope, its fucking ovER

About 2 hrs ago I saw a white normie-HTN with an ugly noodle. They were both holding hands with their long-haired son, with the son in the middle. I cringed so damn hard. I wanted to shout "Hey Elliot! See you in the news in 10 years!" if I was drunk and in company I might've actually done it.
It’s over for that kid. He’ll probably be on this forum in 5 years assuming he gets his moms face/hight

I hate sodomites

Stopped at 0:26. Couldn'5 force myself to watch til the end

...I don't even know what to say to this...

Tom Delonge Wtf GIF by Justin

Has to be the worst video I’ve watched this year:feelspuke:

I'm lost for words :feelshaha:

His ancestors would have impaled him on a spear and displayed his body in front of their ancient Chinese fortress for acting like this.

Also his looksmatch is likely getting railed by Chad Thundercock while he copes and is gay on TikTok.