Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Average rice zoomer

Looks like a thai troon

404 testosterone not found
Alarm Siren GIF

He is a pretty smart dude girls love the pretty boy look so he took advantage of that, that's way better than gymcelling imo

Mogs me to oblivion

funny how its asian masculinity sub and he does that

He is a pretty smart dude girls love the pretty boy look so he took advantage of that, that's way better than gymcelling imo
Let's be real, he's not doing this because he's smart but because he's a faggot. There's 99.9% chance he's taking dick in his ass.

Dude looks good and can prolly pull off the yakuza style, Thats an asian prettyboy so he might slay if foids find him attractive

Would slay in 2006 in the emo scene

what's so funny :feelswhat:
it was funny the way you worded it, "chinlet" but nah man no hate.
i never make fun of a fellow brocels looks. im subhuman as fuck man, i have no right to anyways. love you bro :feelsYall:

it was funny the way you worded it, "chinlet" but nah man no hate.
i never make fun of a fellow brocels looks. im subhuman as fuck man, i have no right to anyways. love you bro :feelsYall:
Understandable mate :feelsokman:

Girls will always prefer a pretty boy over a masc ogre you laughing is not going to change that :feelsokman:
yea middle school girls
And who’s talking about “ogres”
Masculinity mogs lookin like a twink faggot

@Dregster let Kim know his larping isn’t working

yea I disagree cause most women don’t like that shit
I’ve overheard them talk about guys like Henry Cavill and the Captain America actor

:feelsokman:

He's around MTN, looks gay as fuck tho.

He just needs to to look like yagami from deathnote and he'll slay

This, as cucked as he looks, it’s clearly working. He just better hopes he never starts balding

I don't entirely blame noodles for being race traitors after seeing this

yea middle school girls
ain't that the pinnacle of sexhaving?
yea I disagree cause most women don’t like that shit
I’ve overheard them talk about guys like Henry Cavill and the Captain America actor
women over 16 are disgusting onahole not worth a single sperm cell

Unironically this is a better option than looking like a typical ricecel. Who will a foid go for? The ricedude #349271313 in this photo or our zoomer that OP posted?