Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Average relationship in 2025

• Thread starter Deleted member 22907
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 22907

Incel Incarnate
-
25264812 8050923 image m 22 1582801182224

Last edited:
Agree with the guy in the back

The west is cucked so hard

this foid would give me a hard on ngl. excites me more sexually speaking than a slim garden variety stacy

Any time a guy is seen with a landwhale his smv plummets.

Last edited:
They're each carrying at least 200 pounds.

Foids are playing a walkthrough point and click children’s adventure game on tutorial mode with IDDQD cheat mode on.

Not sike. I aint worshiping any foid mind you, I'm just telling you what my hormones do. They say "fat chicks are superior, go fuck them".
A little chubby or very slightly overweight is fine.

But obese landwhales like the one in the picture? What kind of fucked up fetish is this?

A little chubby or very slightly overweight is fine.

But obese landwhales like the one in the picture? What kind of fucked up fetish is this?

This is my idea of obese. This is a medical deformity. The bitch in the original post however is, for my purposes, healthy as a horse.

Last edited:
This image is suicide inducing

This is my idea of obese. This is a medical deformity. The bitch in the original post however is, for my purposes, healthy as a horse. Basically as petite as Kate Moss, but gets my dick harder than Kate Moss for some reason.
Fatties are the easiest foids to ascend with, so you're lucky they're what turns you on.

View attachment 209022

This is my idea of obese. This is a medical deformity. The bitch in the original post however is, for my purposes, healthy as a horse. Basically as petite as Kate Moss, but gets my dick harder than Kate Moss for some reason.
Okay you are clearly just a landwhale fetishist if you think the obese hamplanet in OP is "healthy". JUST FUCKING LOL.

"""""Healthy""""""

I've heard enough. I'll just let you cope with your freak fetish in peace.

Just a reminder that most males do not prefer 30+ BMI hamplanets and the white dress whore is. I'd guess her BMI is around 35-40

Disgusting. Sad fact that is only five years away, and it unironically won’t be far off in reality.

Fatties are the easiest foids to ascend with, so you're lucky they're what turns you on.
Lifefuel if not for their chad seeking behavior

Okay you are clearly just a landwhale fetishist if you think the obese hamplanet in OP is "healthy". JUST FUCKING LOL.

"""""Healthy""""""

I've heard enough. I'll just let you cope with your freak fetish in peace.

Just a reminder that most males do not prefer 30+ BMI hamplanets and the white dress whore is. I'd guess her BMI is around 35-40
I never said I prefer landwhales overall. In my low T virtually asexual fantasies of having a gf, I'm always with an in shape stacy. Then I imagine cheating on her with a low class landwhale so I can get a nut out.

Lifefuel if not for their chad seeking behavior
When an incel wants to fuck a landwhale he's just a creep with a fat fetish according to them, only a ripped chad or tyrone can be in a non-fetishizing relationship with them.

Literally a beached whale and her rescuer the animal welfare league.

When an incel wants to fuck them he's just a creep with a fat fetish according to them, only a ripped chad or tyrone can be in a non-fetishizing relationship with them.
Lookism manifest.

Dw brocels, fat people are prone to corana virus. All the landwhales will die, all the fatcels need to lose weight asap.