Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Average r/relationships posts

coping_manlet

coping_manlet

Commander
OP:

:foidSoy: My boyfriend told me we need to get rid of some of our cats. We have 47 now, we spend thousands of dollars on litter and food each month, and we’re falling behind on our car and mortgage payments.

My boyfriend suggested that by getting rid of just a few of the cats we might be able to save extra money. I told him he needs to just pick up more hours at work, he only works 60 hours a week right now, if he worked 70 it’d helps a lot :foidSoy:

Soyddit faggot: :soy::soy::feels::feels: fucking misogynist fucking pig, dump the man child, keep the cats. Tf is wrong with him. If he loved you he’d understand your feelings and work more for you. Honestly just cheat on him lol

I bet you could get a judge to mandate child support payments for cat moms if separated JFL

Soyddit faggot: :soy::soy::feels::feels: fucking misogynist fucking pig, dump the man child, keep the cats. Tf is wrong with him. If he loved you he’d understand your feelings and work more for you. Honestly just cheat on him lol
Women on the internet are vile creatures.

I noticed that they are not THAT bad irl. A relative brought his girl over. I was kinda surprised tbh. Irl they are boring but not nearly as annoying.
I guess people are generally worse on the internet but the difference is way more striking with women.

Women on the internet are vile creatures.

I noticed that they are not THAT bad irl. A relative brought his girl over. I was kinda surprised tbh. Irl they are boring but not nearly as annoying.
I guess people are generally worse on the internet but the difference is way more striking with women.
they show their true selves on the internet

they show their true selves on the internet
I'm sure that they are less inhibited when on the internet but I think that you'll generally find more cluster B women on subs like that.

Any normal woman would just vent to her friends.

I'm sure that they are less inhibited when on the internet but I think that you'll generally find more cluster B women on subs like that.

Any normal woman would just vent to her friends.
i agree tbh. women irl are only boring to us because they have no interest in us from first impression. i acted like a 7 once, and it was nice seeing girls not be dry to me for once

i agree tbh. women irl are only boring to us because they have no interest in us from first impression. i acted like a 7 once, and it was nice seeing girls not be dry to me for once
How did you act like a 7?
I'm genuinely curious as I lack social skills.

Aah, you mean you chadfished?
7 is low chadlite tbf, it’s just crazy how if you look good enough for them, suddenly the way they message isn’t dry, like they actually put effort into having a conversation