Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Average Palestinian female

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
After hearing an initial report that "three people were killed" in the bombing, Tamimi stated: "I admit that I was a bit disappointed, because I had hoped for a larger toll. Yet when they said "three dead," I said: 'Allah be praised'...Two minutes later, they said on the radio that the number had increased to five. I wanted to hide my smile, but I just couldn't. Allah be praised, it was great." As the number of dead kept increasing, the passengers were applauding.[9]

Reportedly, when she first learned from a journalist who was interviewing her in prison that she had murdered eight children, not just three as she had initially believed, she just smiled broadly and continued with the interview.[12]

During her time in the prison, she married her cousin Nizar, who was being held in a separate prison.[16]

Does Islam believe in the grape of war brides

During her time in the prison, she married her cousin Nizar, who was being held in a separate prison
it's insane how even the captive Arabs are awarded this much leeway and (completely unwarranted) humane treatment

I understand the rationale behind the Gilad Shalit exchange but this gulf between the Arabs and the Jews in every psychometric dimension is something that people rarely acknowledge or talk about (beyond muh moral IDF platitudes)

they're objectively different races

it's insane how even the captive Arabs are awarded this much leeway and (completely unwarranted) humane treatment

I understand the rationale behind the Gilad Shalit exchange but this gulf between the Arabs and the Jews in every psychometric way is something that people rarely acknowledge or talk about (beyond muh moral IDF platitudes)

they're objectively different races
Palestinians complaining about their treatment in Israeli prisons genuinely sound more retarded than the holocaust literature that people make fun of

They unironically say shit like they were tortured by leaving the air conditioner running so cold that it was freezing

keep letting these psychos come to the civilized world, even their women are crap

@based_meme mossad niggers on .is

tf I thought it was just the islamic men but these mudslime women sound just as deranged if not more