Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Average number of sex partners of Love Island girls is around 25

N

NekoStance

Overlord
★★★
Reality TV show here in UK

these girls aren't even that old like early or mid 20s

disgusting, it's over, we missed EVERYTHING

"we missed EVERYTHING" Really? Don’t underestimate rope :feelsokman:

What they say * 3 = 75.

it's hard to say what is true these days. Lying is a way of life for most normshits.

just fuck hookers tbh. Every girl is a slut in 2018, LTRs are pointless

Last edited:
Same in all western countries, at the age of 30 most girls have fucked minimum 50 guys and im not fucking kidding. They start at the age of 13, then it goes on and on.

Hqdefault

Was expecting higher. Considering that reality TV girls tend to also be more of the party type, I am very surprised.

Also not surprised @NekoStance is from the UK - How many dogshit posters I've met from there is astonishing.

U.K women are ugly to me. Sorry U.K boyo's plus they seem to be WORSE than American Women.

Honestly the real problem is for the less slutty girls, it's still at least a few before they turn 18. Knowing your oneitis gave it up so easily, even if she did not give up much, is pure ropefuel.

lol 25 sex partners is not that much for a mid 20 year old roastie, I guarantee you can at least double that

uk foids are the worst.

also idk how you can watch tv lol , havent watched tv in years its all normie western garbage

My buddy has a cute gf who's only ever fucked him. I wanted all up in it so bad. Still would but that would be stange

For a 21 Yr old girl 25 is disgusting for me

I knew girls that age that were like 0-3 type score. They were kinda ugly though, Stacy obviously is more of a slut these days

They're lying,its over 100 for all of them.

U.K women are ugly to me. Sorry U.K boyo's plus they seem to be WORSE than American Women.
You realise ‘American’ women are mostly descended from English women, unless they are Italian, black or Hispanic.

You realise ‘American’ women are mostly descended from English women, unless they are Italian, black or Hispanic.
I thought it was German. Not much difference anyway

I thought it was German. Not much difference anyway
You thought Americans were mostly descended from Germans despite the fact they share a common language with the English? Think about that one a little bit.

You thought Americans were mostly descended from Germans despite the fact they share a common language with the English? Think about that one a little bit.
Life isn't always as simple as that. I know huge amount of whites in USA are of German heritage, just because it was the English that originally established themselves there and set up the laws and system doesn't mean they are most populous.

please please isis shoot up that resort
western Europe is a hot bed of degeneracy

So you're just going to forget the rest of the Europeans that migrated there like Polish and Irish as well as others? What you're saying is not true.

Life isn't always as simple as that. I know huge amount of whites in USA are of German heritage, just because it was the English that originally established themselves there and set up the laws and system doesn't mean they are most populous.
They are 100% the most common genetic ancestor for the majority of Americans. You see a lot more Americans with names like “Johnson” and “Smith” than “Johannes” or “Schmelzer”. That being said, Germans and Brits are not genetically dissimilar as the Saxons, who are very well represented in British genetic makeup , were originally from Germany. If you look at America’s genetic makeup you will see clearly that English ancestry (including Saxon) is by far and away the most commonly represented as German immigration only began to take off around the 1800s, after most settlements had been firmly established.
So you're just going to forget the rest of the Europeans that migrated there like Polish and Irish as well as others? What you're saying is not true.
MOST. Of course America is a cultural melting pot but Anglo culture and genes are by far and away the most common. Or are you now going to make the claim that those defended from the British are still ugly and only the less numerous Italian and Polish decendents are attractive? In that case shouldn’t everyone in Italy or Poland be a 10/10 due to their decendents still retaining their beauty after generations of interbreeeding with inferior Anglo genes?

Last edited: