Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Average noodlewhore

Why am I not surprised??
These whores are known to be biggest race traitors.

@tehgymcel420 . Noodlewhores want sand niggers more than our rice bros. Lifefuel for you.

>Could be middle eastern due to religious background

So what, she's some Indonesian muslim or something? Lmao

If you mean skull structure, then yes. If you mean skin colour wise, then no.
Chinks are pretty swarthy. Even japs are pretty dark skinned. But regardless, a dark skinned mena would still MOG a fair skinned east asian.

Chinks are pretty swarthy. Even japs are pretty dark skinned.
depends where they are from. Norhern Chinesecels, Koreans, etc are very light skin on average. Japenese are a little darker but still lighter than most sand niggers.

But regardless, a dark skinned mena would still MOG a fair skinned east asian.
Depends. If they have much darker side, they start looking like curries. But I think in general sand niggers are above rice (varies from region to region).

Japenese are a little darker but still lighter than most sand niggers.
Wouldn't Japanese be lighter than Chinese? Chinese have mixture from melanasians
Depends. If they have much darker side, they start looking like curries.
yeah sands have massive differneces so the chaddest sand will look white while the most incel sand will look curry or negro
But I think in general sand niggers are above rice (varies from region to region).
I think sands and rice should mix. We get higher iq and they get caucsion face. Win win.

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: Noodlewhores are the worst

Wouldn't Japanese be lighter than Chinese? Chinese have mixture from melanasians
I was comparing to Northern Chinese.

yeah sands have massive differneces so the chaddest sand will look white while the most incel sand will look curry or negro
Someone made a post a while which showed that the Chads of every race looked more white facially.

I think sands and rice should mix. We get higher iq and they get caucsion face. Win win.
Sand niggers would just bring down the rice iq, and the face will have shit skin and chink eyes. Giga over combination.

"think sands and rice should mix. We get higher iq and they get caucsion face. Win win."

Hard disagree, rice bone structure is overpowering. And they are the shortest race as well.

On the other end you can boost national iq, by baning incest and removing low iq people.

Someone made a post a while which showed that the Chads of every race looked more white facially.
kek that's true though. That's why Turk Asian mog East Asians. More Iranian/Caucasion mixture

Turkman14

Also applies to Sand niggers too. Although, sand niggers do have chad faces some times without looking white per say

Saudi15

Sand niggers would just bring down the rice iq
That's a good compromise. Asian IQ is TOO high. It leads to autism, lack of breeding is also associated with high IQ, lack of masculine behaviour because of beta behaviour. Asian losing 10-15 points of IQ in exchange for being more caucasion/slightly taller would be a fair trade.

Plus, I'm pretty sure Asian have massive low T. They could use Arab genes, no doubt.
and the face will have shit skin and chink eyes. Giga over combination.
No it won't, see the pics below. Specifically, look at the Palestinian man with his half-Asian daughter. Her skin is whiter than his. Plus, the pics of half asian/arabs below all have rounder eyes and thinner noses compared to pure asians.

Hard disagree, rice bone structure is overpowering.
No it isn't. All of these people are half asian/half arab. their rice bones are not overpowering. They clearly have rounder eyes and thinner noses.
1*6VaoqgXXJg9xZtAaRYOPWQ@2x.jpeg
main-qimg-e818cce3da0094d29cc98be20b977c98-lq
main-qimg-0e6cbd731f03495aa388e923bac6897c
main-qimg-95a640c2838809d5f42e8827d203fa07-lq
main-qimg-688eecc3f5c56ba8fb474b4333a5d8af-lq
main-qimg-62eec6dda89950fb7049a71d755451af-lq

kek that's true though. That's why Turk Asian mog East Asians. More Iranian/Caucasion mixture

View attachment 606647

Also applies to Sand niggers too. Although, sand niggers do have chad faces some times without looking white per say

View attachment 606651

That's a good compromise. Asian IQ is TOO high. It leads to autism, lack of breeding is also associated with high IQ, lack of masculine behaviour because of beta behaviour. Asian losing 10-15 points of IQ in exchange for being more caucasion/slightly taller would be a fair trade.

Plus, I'm pretty sure Asian have massive low T. They could use Arab genes, no doubt.

No it won't, see the pics below. Specifically, look at the Palestinian man with his half-Asian daughter. Her skin is whiter than his. Plus, the pics of half asian/arabs below all have rounder eyes and thinner noses compared to pure asians.

No it isn't. All of these people are half asian/half arab. their rice bones are not overpowering. They clearly have rounder eyes and thinner noses.
1*6VaoqgXXJg9xZtAaRYOPWQ@2x.jpeg
main-qimg-e818cce3da0094d29cc98be20b977c98-lq
main-qimg-0e6cbd731f03495aa388e923bac6897c
main-qimg-95a640c2838809d5f42e8827d203fa07-lq
main-qimg-688eecc3f5c56ba8fb474b4333a5d8af-lq
main-qimg-62eec6dda89950fb7049a71d755451af-lq
Jfl, why do you have a huge backlog of people of varying phenotypes?

I won't ever be able to see asian females in the same light i used to before the blackpill...

Last edited:
Clearly she knows she's racist and is just fishing for validation, she wants to be told it's okay to be racist against asian men, "it's just a preference".

Average noodlewhore when she sees Chad:

That motherfucker wasn't even in the Red Light District :feelskek:

Average noodlewhore when she sees Chad:

That motherfucker wasn't even in the Red Light District :feelskek:

There's a giant massage parlor sign in front of him :feelsseriously:

noodlewhores have very low self esteem

noodlewhores have very low self esteem

She notes she's 'always been with guys from other races'. What this really means is she's lying or that 'other races' just means 'various white guys from different places'.

>Could be middle eastern due to religious background

So what, she's some Indonesian muslim or something? Lmao

Most likely, the country in the world with most Muslims is Indonesia and many Indonesians look indistinguishable from Chinese people if you see either without make-up. My experience reading all these posts just makes me think that Incel TV is right that in the Far East it's not "Just be White" but "Just don't be Asian". An Aryan from Iran or some Berber wouldn't slay in India, no matter how pale they are as Europeans are preferred, but for the Far East it's basically "Are you not Asian? Fine!" Obviously Whites still have a major advantage over others.

Average sounds about right :feelsUgh: