Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Average noodlewhore ricemen match with in Asia

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
WMAF is like BBC but real. Over for ricecels

Burn that whore alive.

All noodles living in the west = cum tank for BWC.

No exceptions.

Imagine existing as a ricecel

idk why theres any white in here tbh they so unaware they are slayer its crazy

how tf do ricecels cope with their women betraying them en masse to suck waitu cokru? If I saw one curryfoid with a white I'd probably go ER let alone every single women of my race. that's one of the main reason I can't get a job. getting cucked is probably a worse feeling than being incel

WMAF is like BBC but real. Over for ricecels
It's also over for Aryancels. Jfl imagine being blessed to have German DNA and choosing to have your descendants become gookoids. Fucking hell.

She’s been bleached

Too much to read, I cant focus, I fucking hate ADHD, ill read it after ive taken some caffeine later.
Asian men and their paragraphs

how tf do ricecels cope with their women betraying them en masse to suck waitu cokru? If I saw one curryfoid with a white I'd probably go ER let alone every single women of my race. that's one of the main reason I can't get a job. getting cucked is probably a worse feeling than being incel
It drives me insane seeing any WMXF pairing tbh, I feel for all my brocels who get racecucked.

If noodlewhores suck German focks, then we shall become Nazis.

If noodlewhores suck German focks, then we shall become Nazis.
You can't you still have to get eyelid surgery. Idk why mother nature made you all squinty eyed cat people

You can't you still have to get eyelid surgery. Idk why mother nature made you all squinty eyed cat people
Being a natsoc has nothing to do with which race you are. It's simply loving your own kind that's all.

Being a natsoc has nothing to do with which race you are. It's simply loving your own kind that's all.
Still need eye surgery. I got a call from hitler in the realm between spaces. He told me you need it pronto.

On the bright side he told me to inject you with more erenyeager DNA for your worldwide conquest.

White fever is actually just an euphemism for female nature, all of them want the best of the best ONLY, all of them want to breed with caucasians

She's been thoroughly bleached. Only a cuck would marry her.

It's also over for Aryancels. Jfl imagine being blessed to have German DNA and choosing to have your descendants become gookoids. Fucking hell.
Can’t mate with white foids

I'd have ghosted her the moment she told me she's ever been to a western country even for a layover.