Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Average men are ugly (for foids)

Richard Coper

Richard Coper

involuntary celibate
★★★★
Don’t fool yourself into thinking, that average men have a healthy sex life, because they don’t. Average men or if you want to call them normies allways lie about everything in their life, their wealth, their sex life or even their interests. They just tell others everything in order to fit in and be accepted.
If you are a healthy average man, not disfigured and not disabled, just as god wanted a man to be, foids will consider you ugly.
Foids have no mercy when it comes to bodyshame men. It’s not enough to not be ugly. You have to be on the top (lookswise) to be attractive. If you are not very tall, you are short. If you are not very handsome, you are ugly. They only want the best man or no man at all. Its brutal to think about the fact that they are even more repulsed by average men than you are, even though you are not even sexually attracted to men, just as me neither. When i see an average man, i am neutral towards him, but when a foid sees an average man, she feels an repulse towards him, even though she is sexually attracted to men while i am not.

Last edited:
I hate average men because they are the ones that bully you so that they can ascend, so idgaf if their life is shit tbh

I hate average men because they are the ones that bully you so that they can ascend, so idgaf if their life is shit tbh
I don’t give a fuck about them either, but what i want to say is, if one is ugly, he can become a normie at best, if he looksmaxes and does surgeries. But it isn’t even worth it, because life is not very different as a normie, It’s actually very shit

Last edited:
I always see comments about having no sex life or having no gf in normie spaces that get tons of upvotes. But then irl I see the opposite so idk anymore

I always see comments about having no sex life or having no gf in normie spaces that get tons of upvotes. But then irl I see the opposite so idk anymore
It’s all larp.
:blackpill:

Last edited:
Don’t fool yourself into thinking, that average men have a healthy sex life, because they don’t. Average men or if you want to call them normies allways lie about everything in their life, their wealth, their sex life or even their interests. They just tell others everything in order to fit in and be accepted.
If you are a healthy average man, not disfigured and not disabled, just as god wanted a man to be, foids will consider you ugly.
Foids have no mercy when it comes to bodyshame men. It’s not enough to not be ugly. You have to be on the top (lookswise) to be attractive. If you are not very tall, you are short. If you are not very handsome, you are ugly. They only want the best man or no man at all. Its brutal to think about the fact that they are even more repulsed by average men than you are, even though you are not even sexually attracted to men, just as me neither. When i see an average man, i am neutral towards him, but when a foid sees an average man, she feels an repulse towards him, even though she is sexually attracted to men while i am not.
High IQ :fuk:

An average man would have sex with an average woman. An average woman would not have sex with an average man.

remember that simp men caused all woes currently ailing the modern man. weak men create hard times.etc.

average men have to hold frame and pay attention to 1000 rules of social etiquette, its in their blood but at the same time they are always on slippery grounding

average men have to hold frame and pay attention to 1000 rules of social etiquette, its in their blood but at the same time they are always on slippery grounding
But only if they want to be good providers. There is no way to be attractive physically for them. They already lost in that area. Only betabuxing can get them bitches

based thread OP
normies aint getting shit. its oberveable reality. lot of single males out there, and if normies get girls, they r usually fat and or ugly.

Last edited:
based thread OP
normies aint getting shit. its oberveable reality. lot of single males out there, and if normies get girls, they r usually fat and or ugly.
yeh

"I had an ugly boyfriend" cit. thot
No, you stupid bitch, you had an average looking boyfriend.

Its brutal to think about the fact that they are even more repulsed by average men than you are, even though you are not even sexually attracted to men, just as me neither. When i see an average man, i am neutral towards him, but when a foid sees an average man, she feels an repulse towards him, even though she is sexually attracted to men while i am not.
that's pure :blackpill:

based thread OP