Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Average men and birthdays

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
Only chads and foids are celebrating their birthdays with friends and shit. Since my childhood, it was always my parents buy a cake and a gift and they are the only people remembering my birthday even though I had some friends I never remember having a party with them(guess its partly because of our culture) but I realized only foids and chads celebrate their birthdays. Not even normies. having a birthday party is a privilege in this world.

Stacy's friends remember her birthday, they bring her to somewhere fancy and eat cake, get drunk and party all night . In the other hand, it was my birthday last month, and I just sat in my house, my parents bought a cake and we ate and thats all. Even dogshit is more respectable than average men. its either chad or death. Foids will even celebrate their cats birthdays but will never ever be nice to average men. its over, its never began. I hope we all die from coronavirus

Akhi aren't you Islamic like me? We don't celebrate birthdays; it holds no meaning because you glorify life on earth rather than the Hereafter. (Although we do it for little kids because they're little kids.. but when they enter puberty, we generally don't do that anymore.)

I always hated birthdays

Akhi aren't you Islamic like me? We don't celebrate birthdays; it holds no meaning because you glorify life on earth rather than the Hereafter. (Although we do it for little kids because they're little kids.. but when they enter puberty, we generally don't do that anymore.)
yes. but my parents just bring a cake and gift to make me happy I guess because they know I don't mean jack shit to other people so they just trying to make me happy.

yes. but my parents just bring a cake and gift to make me happy I guess because they know I don't mean jack shit to other people so they just trying to make me happy.
Yes, that is what parents intend to do: make their kids happy. To be fair, even though I don't celebrate my birthday, it has become a tradition to invite the Pakistani family that lives a block away from us (they do the same).

not rly dude. I and plenty other incels celebrate bdays with friends its not a chad thing at all.
i mean yeah chad has massive parties and gets laid but incels too can celebrate with friends its just not that flashy

Always hated b-days since I was legit 10 years old. Pure incel trait

Same man, on my last birthday my grandma forgot to call me. All that happened was my mom bought a cake and we cut it together, since my dad was at work.

Yes, that is what parents intend to do: make their kids happy. To be fair, even though I don't celebrate my birthday, it has become a tradition to invite the Pakistani family that lives a block away from us (they do the same).
my next birthday i will tell my parents to stop celebrating my birthday since I don't mean jackshit to other people whats point celebrating if its only your parents

I’ve always had parties of 3 friends and stopped having parties entirely when I turned 16.
Haven’t had a party since, I just celebrate my birthday by buying a cake or something from the bakery.

Holidays make me suicidal

I don't really have birthday parties. I have a few friends that sometimes have drinks with me but that's all.

My birthdays are depressing

birthdays are sui fuel tbh

I don’t celebrate, and even if I wanted to, I don’t have any friends. Plus my parents + siblings hate me and don’t talk to me.

my next birthday i will tell my parents to stop celebrating my birthday since I don't mean jackshit to other people whats point celebrating if its only your parents
Your parents are important, bro.

I have never celebrated my birthday. And how could I? This is the most cursed day for me... It shouldn't have happened.

Nothing to celebrate. Just another day for all I care.

Nah, in the West normies definitely celebrate their birthdays and get drunk.

Only chads and foids are celebrating their birthdays with friends and shit. Since my childhood, it was always my parents buy a cake and a gift and they are the only people remembering my birthday even though I had some friends I never remember having a party with them(guess its partly because of our culture) but I realized only foids and chads celebrate their birthdays. Not even normies. having a birthday party is a privilege in this world.

Stacy's friends remember her birthday, they bring her to somewhere fancy and eat cake, get drunk and party all night . In the other hand, it was my birthday last month, and I just sat in my house, my parents bought a cake and we ate and thats all. Even dogshit is more respectable than average men. its either chad or death. Foids will even celebrate their cats birthdays but will never ever be nice to average men. its over, its never began. I hope we all die from coronavirus
Good observation tbh, I have also noticed it.
I think its because birthdays depends on human relationships, having people that loves you. For incels its usually just their parents. There is just no way to conjure up true friends or lovers, birthdays reveals exactly your standing.

I dont celebrate birthdays. Only worth celebrating if you were born with top tier genetics.