Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Average “Manlet” on .is

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Half the women were almost my height, which is over 6 feet tall. I was almost suicidal right there. How the fuck did women get so tall in my area? The kike women in my synagogue are like 5’7” average, yet the mayo, sand, and black whores were literally almost as tall as the males walking around.

5’10” is a turbomanlet now. Absolutely beyond over. I’m 6’1” and people used to say 6’ or death in the past. That’s absolute cope, that was the thot standard in 2015 when tinder hypergamy started becoming mainstream. But then again, I’m probably also a 2/10 so I never even had a chance.

Last edited:
Tinder foids say 6'2+ only, wtf?
Below 6'2 - Manlet confirmed

Over for manlets who incorrectly measured their height.

You should never take the opinions of 5’11+ tallfags seriously ever, completely delusional retards. @PLA1092 @BraincelsRefugee @depressedblackcel

@Incelius Savage

I’m 5’11 and I used to feel tall now I feel short. I wanna be 6’2 good height tbh

It’s over for you bro, @dungeondragon, you’re officially a manlet, the average white girl in his neighborhood heightmogs you. :feelsohgod::feelskek:

These faggots live in rich areas with chads and gigastacies. No wonder they get mogged.

He has to just be satirically trolling with 5'10 being turbomanlet-tier. :society:

This is the level of delusion that tallfags spew. In what universe is half the women of an area 6'0+, this is actually stupid. You'll start to see "6'3 or rope", something has to be done about this ffs.

6'3 manlet? Hmmm then 7'1 is tallfag.. .is momento

This is the level of delusion that tallfags spew. In what universe is half the women of an area 6'0+, this is actually stupid. You'll start to see "6'3 or rope", something has to be done about this ffs.
But but dating apps bro! 6’ is only minimum height. :soy:

That’s bare minimum what they will tolerate. Here’s what they actually want if they have a choice and who they fuck:
View attachment 686201
That’s bare minimum what they will tolerate. Here’s what they actually want if they have a cope. They are even more true because they reveal what women are actually attracted to when no one is there to judge them.
No, it just shows how much less sex normies get compared to taller people. Top 5% of men get 95% of the sex, but that doesn’t mean normies don’t occasionally get sex. So a foid would fuck a Chad 3 times a day for example, whereas she would only be horny enough to fuck a normie once a week maybe even when they get gfs (which normies do much less often as well).

Last edited:
whenever i see someone talk about height i always ask about theirs

“Haha bro I’m only 6’5 I’m a complete midget man, I know!“

These retards have zero conception of height, being 6’0+ as a woman is the same as being 6’6+ as a man and I don’t see them claiming that the average man where they live is 6’6.

You can instantly tell if someone's a manlet by how many times they emphasize they're six foot tall.

It’s already happening.
I'm about 6'3, but actually 6'2 and some decimal number. I wish I was 6'5, tbh. Up more north, it seems like 6'2 is the norm here. Even I get heightmogged on campus on a regular basis. :feelscry:

Not gonna lie, I don't blame him. I feel like zoomer height is on average much taller than country-wide self-reported and measured heights.

I'm measured at 6'2" and when I'm walking around on my campus, I feel like I'm either average height or below average height, because there are a metric shit ton of guys who are taller than me. I constantly see guys who are 6'4"+ who are with women who are literally at my upper chest level. You simply do not see guys below 6'0" on my campus with any women at all. Even in my high school, they did a height thing where they measured a certain number of guys and the average was 5'10".
:feelsclown:

@Copexodius Maximus Bro, you're a 6'1" upper-middle class kike in an affluent part of town. How is it that you haven't ascended?

anyone who thinks 5'9 is manlet tier (it's pretty much avg height) should be banned for having extremely low IQ. I don't even consider legit 5'8 barefoot manlet, the problem is that most mfs who claim 5'8 are actually 5'6

I'm sure some people on this site and other forums who say "muh I'm 5'10" and feel like a manlet" are actually like 5'8 but they don't know how to measure themselves and/or claim their height with shoes

@Copexodius Maximus Bro, you're a 6'1" upper-middle class kike in an affluent part of town. How is it that you haven't ascended?
some niggas want this life

I’m not upper middle class, I’m rich. I haven’t ascended because I’m a 2/10 truecel due to face. Yes, an actual person on the forum who’s problem is their face jfl. Not from an afluent part of town though, I grew up lower middle class.

But but dating apps bro! 6’ is only minimum height. :soy:
View attachment 686250
Keep coping, online dating shows what people really want and is real life. It’s the most common way people meet now.

And btw, aren’t you the same guy who keeps NT coping and blaming your autism for inceldom. Jfl.

Keep coping, online dating shows what people really want and is real life. It’s the most common way people meet now.
No, it’s not retard, they all have a gender ratio of 80%+ men. Are you really going to claim to me the average man is rated as a complete subhuman by women? @depressedblackcel @PLA1092 @jerkjocky

No, it’s not retard, they all have a gender ratio of 80%+ men. Are you really going to claim to me the average man is rated as a complete subhuman by women? @depressedblackcel @PLA1092 @jerkjocky
View attachment 686765
Women are not physically attracted to average men, only Chad. Normies are something they settle for cause they don’t want to be alone. The difference for incels is that women are repulsed by our ugliness.

Women are not physically attracted to average men, only Chad. Normies are something they settle for cause they don’t want to be alone. The difference for incels is that women are repulsed by our ugliness.
@Incelius Savage look at this :lul:

They seem to be, but at a much lower rate and strength; I don't see how it's biologically feasible for them to not be inherently at least somewhat find average men attractive. :feelsjuice:

it's 2022 and tallfags are still allowed on this forum:feelsclown:

Am I the only guy here who's 5'4? Only dude I know who's shorter than me is @Intellau_Celistic

I'd kill you and then sell your entire family to slavery to be 5'11 (in GTA)
Not like it’s anything special when no women acknowledges my existence. Also when you’re severely un athletic, unintelligent, un charismatic, etc you probably mog me

Not like it’s anything special when no women acknowledges my existence. Also when you’re severely un athletic, unintelligent, un charismatic, etc you probably mog me
it depends on the person. in my case I 100% wouldn't be here if I were 5'11, or even 5'8 (I'm 5'5)

They seem to be, but at a much lower rate and strength; I don't see how it's biologically feasible for them to not be inherently at least somewhat find average men attractive. :feelsjuice:
They exchange sexual favours with normies for resources, security, and personal investment in an offspring (Chad’s if they can).

Nah, all white normies are chads
Women cant be alone but this is partially true.
Exactly, it’s true. But now zero has found a new cope. All white normies are not Chad jfl, otherwise they would be Chad and not normies.

View attachment 686765
dont listen to these basement dwelling fucking idiots dude. no women genuninely uses dating apps. the ones that do have it, arnt actually genuinely using it to find someone.

women date men from social circle. thats just plan and simple how it is.

these fucking brainlets who think "hurdur most people meet on tinder" are fucking mind-numbingly stupid.

I’m not upper middle class, I’m rich. I haven’t ascended because I’m a 2/10 truecel due to face. Yes, an actual person on the forum who’s problem is their face jfl. Not from an afluent part of town though, I grew up lower middle class.
So what you're saying is, face > height?

Copexodius Maximus, are you sure you were measured correctly?
I saw cases where wrong measurements happened, especially when the nurse was too short to the top height, which made her incorrectly add extra height. Your claim about the women's height is extremely unlikely if you are close to 6'1.

I don't know, but it is less than a 1% chance that women are about 6'0 in the west unless you live in a tall country like Sweden, which even then seems to be a 1.2% chance.
It seems more likely that you are much shorter, from the evidence.

Last edited:
So what you're saying is, face > height?
Both matter and you need both. If you have no height and have just face, you will also rot.

Copexodius Maximus, are you sure you were measured correctly?
I saw cases where wrong measurements happened, especially when the nurse was too short to the top height, which made her incorrectly add extra height. Your claim about the women's height is extremely unlikely if you are close to 6'1.

I don't know, but it is less than a 1% chance that women are about 6'0 in the west unless you live in a tall country like Sweden, which even then seems to be a 1.2% chance.
It seems more likely that you are much shorter, from the evidence.
I have been measured at this height since I was a teen. Was recently measured at a dmv when I failed my driver’s license test and they measured me at 186cm.

View attachment 686765
This is how they keep coping, the average man is NOT incel. Sometimes I wish before a person posts, they’d thoroughly think about what they are about to say.

It’s already happening.

:feelsclown:
6’2 is the norm now?:feelskek:. He’ll ignore the 95 percent of individuals he heightmogs and then focus on the 5 percent that are taller than him and say “6’2 is average and I’m getting mogged”.

tallniggers.is

it's 2022 and tallfags are still allowed on this forum:feelsclown:
Most of them aren't tall. That's the thing. They've measured like retards and overstate their height massively. If you're over 171cm and you're conplaining about being short, you're basically retarded since you're actually below 170cm and measured wrong.

I would like to burn all tallfags in a hole full of gasoline (in video game)