Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Average male feminist

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
b93m804ph8ua1.jpg

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

This is too bluepilled even for r/short:

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/short/comments/12nyn2s/i_feel_like_this_explains_it/jggrpz8/

Jfl :feelshaha:

Gigacope :feelsjuice: his last post will be on r/SuicideWatch

Plot twist: MASSIVE FUCKING COPER.

And this is how foids want us to be, shut up and don’t complain

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/short/comments/12nyn2s/i_feel_like_this_explains_it/jgh14ih/

JFL at this foid. There is just no real point to both short men and women sharing a sub, their life experiences are way too different. They don't even remotely share the same problems. Same with r/virgin.

I hate the soy Reddit mods. If somebody said what I said in this post in either of those subs, they would have gotten a warning or outright would have gotten banned.

Last edited:
“Look at me, I self-improved. Got a degree, good job, hobbies etc. and I’m STILL SINGLE!

Yeah I bet that will definitely prove those silly incels wrong!”

:feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman:

jfl and you're still single even tho you have such an amazing personality
someone preorder this guy an account here, having an ex feminist in the forum will be some thing super interesting to see

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/short/comments/12nyn2s/i_feel_like_this_explains_it/jgh14ih/

JFL at this foid. There is just no real point to both short men and women sharing a sub, their life experiences are way too different. They don't even remotely share the same problems. Same with r/virgin.

I hate the soy Reddit mods. If somebody said what I said in this post in either of those subs, they would have gotten a warning or outright would have gotten banned.

Toilet moment never suffered always wanted

Average is the new ugly but these people are far off the mark they'll cope with whatever possible until the copes run their course

Normies don't understand the concept of individual personal experience. They are all a hivemind.

Cope till you rope ig.

“Look at me, I self-improved. Got a degree, good job, hobbies etc. and I’m STILL SINGLE!

i think we should not hate him for what he is gone through. i mean, your 20s are not coming back anytime sooner

These soys always turn to the exact same hobbies/copes. Travelling, film, photography, cooking, etc.
It’s obvious they are compensating and only doing things that they think will make them seem more attractive and refined as individuals.
They call these other guys they see treating women bad incels despite them actually getting laid while he’s still a virgin in his 30’s. He talks about his grandmother but I doubt it’s occurred to him that she was young once as well and would reject and laugh at him like every other woman his age did :feelskek:

No one ever brags about having a short son
No one ever brags about having a dark skin daughter
No one ever brags about having black eyes
True, occasionally the most based blacks will brag about how dark their kids are though. Even that is exceptionally rare though.

Every inch you are below 6ft is a 600 miles of life you missed out on.

For every hair follicle you are missing, you are also missing an experience that would have made your life worth living.

True, occasionally the most based blacks will brag about how dark their kids are though. Even that is exceptionally rare though.
Personally, I do find black skin kinda appealing especially when it's a chocolate or caramel color. In fact for me, chocolate brown skin mogs the fuck out of yellow-brown skin, like the color you find among SEAs or northern indians.

I must say though out of all the darker races, africans generally wear their black skin better than abos, indians, yemenis by a long shot. Though it might also have something to do with black women having great asses and thighs lol. You'll never really find an indian with curves this good

Plus they have juicy lips

>I became the absolute best version of myself given the cards I was dealt, and I’m still lonely and unloved

This is hilarious because he thinks this is a startling revelation, but, in reality, many of us here, myself included, are 20 steps ahead of him.

>Been there
>Done that

He’s at a point where he’s happy and proud of himself, and he can’t fathom why others don’t see him the same way. The next step is realizing he never really had a chance, and none of it mattered in the end. Then he’ll see some 25 yr old tallChad at McDonald’s whose dating the captain of the highschool cheerleading team.

>Gross, he’s too old for her

Too bad, he’s tall and handsome, so no one cares. Even their parents support it because they know they can’t let this tall, handsome burger flipper who wants to marry their daughter slip away.

He’ll realize the secret to life and universe is long femurs. That’s all it is. That’s all it ever was.

Loop Space GIF by xponentialdesign

The whole universe exists in a constant state of worship of long femurs. The stars and planets sing in a galactic harmony, praising the long femurs. He’ll finally sewerslide, and he’ll stand before the gates of Heaven. He’ll kneel before the Lord, and the Lord will say

heaven gate GIF by South Park

>Get up, my child. Stand before me.

And God will pull out a tape measure

>We must measure your femur length, my child.

God will realize he is a manlet, and with a stroke of thunder, send him straight to the pits of fire.

swerk GIF

Just get into debt bro!

He could have just read books on how to.."?" Instead of going to university/college to a degree that will put him in debt