Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Average looksmatched WMAF couple in 2023

SeetheBot9000

SeetheBot9000

Veteran
★★★★
:feelsclown:

Attachments

• 1686259422813044.webm
    671.7 KB
@BataviaCel I'm seething hard rn

I hate these yellow fever infected retards for making these chinks SMV get blown out proportion, noodlewhores should be exterminated tbh

never saw a girl with such a bloated face like her face in my life and even with that, this race traitor whore still managed to get with a gym maxxed white normie which really show you how desperate men these days are to date women

Countless heartbreaks jfl. She was probably getting pumped and dumped by dozens of chads and normies.

I hate these yellow fever infected retards for making these chinks SMV get blown out proportion, noodlewhores should be exterminated tbh

5dfe1e5a-45cd-bece-9bd6-f557f3aa1d9e-1526843105288.jpeg

Her looksmatch

it's not "yellow fever" it's "taking what you can get"

watch aryan chad destroying his bloodline

it's not "yellow fever" it's "taking what you can get"
Stop coping, this normie could get any becky he wanted, he didn't need to settle with this ugly noodlewhore, he just has yellow fever like many others these days

Stop coping, this normie could get any becky he wanted, he didn't need to settle with this ugly noodlewhore, he just has yellow fever like many others these days
no way you believe this.

no way you believe this.
No way I believe in what?? That normies can get foids? You believe all he could get is this ugly ran through noodlewhore, are you seriously saying that?

The guy might be short, hard to tell his height from the camera angle. Also no side profile

Women have it way too easy but it is also men's fault for dating down so often.

There are White men who psychological issues, they will date down to get some kind of feeling I cant describe their actions I am not educated in that field lool

He looks like a 6.

It makes sense that a 3-4 brags and fawns over him.

That's the dating market.

She'll spawn truecels she nust not breed

psychological issues
Only psychological issue being they are not as spoiled in the dating aspect of life as they are in all the other. Add to that being virgin is a social stigma in the west. No wonder they get so desperate. Tbh, I blame the previous generations of the western countries for fostering such a culture of pure entitlement.