Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Average looksmatched couple in 2022 - suicidefuel for ricecels!

Thanks feminism.
I hope you enjoy your global recession :feelskek:
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

that girl looks like shit

Hipergamy, he is probably with 5 other women

subtle WMAF blackpill as well

She’s coping. David Gandy mogs him
lady gaga love GIF

Imagine what a normie would get :feelsrope:

subtle WMAF blackpill as well
Ofc this was in NYC. I saw like 5 WMAF my first 30 minutes outside today. The Oriental race is done in the western world. They're breeding nothing but incels and and white worshipping toilets.

Honestly that dude looks gay.

Presumably wealthy 6'2 Chad going for a HTB SEAnoodlefoid... :feelsUnreal:

Absolutely over, and you can also notice how the only thing she can harp on about is the dude's face and height; guess her personality detector is switched off for the time being while she admires him simply looking into the camera! :feelsclown:

Her looksmatch is rotting on .is, or perhaps a redpilled MTN; @Filipinocel, does she mog? :feelssus:

White chadlite get ugly noodlewhore
Its over
Hope all of them starve to death soon

Are foid standards so high in the west that even 6'2 chads are now settling for lowtier becky ricewhores? :feelskek::feelskek:
Her looksmatch is rotting on .is, or perhaps a redpilled MTN; @Filipinocel, does she mog? :feelssus:
Tbh my looksmatch looks better than her.

I hope their kid comes out 5'5 ricelcel subhuman. :feelsLightsaber:

No wonder ricecels are going ER

Absolutely over, and you can also notice how the only thing she can harp on about is the dude's face and height; guess her personality detector is switched off for the time being while she admires him simply looking into the camera! :feelsclown:

Not a SEA foid because of her Jap last name and chinky eyes.

This ugly noodle is 100% just another of his whores he can get easily just by existing
True. It's an open relationship of some kind whether it's mutual consent or not

She looks like shit still has chad bf it's beyond over

She looks like shit still has chad bf it's beyond over
Hypergamy is at critical mass and the incel bubble is bursting. It's especially bad in certain major American cities where JBW/WMAF is law.

LOL, fucking over for White normies.

Hypergamy is at critical mass and the incel bubble is bursting. It's especially bad in certain major American cities where JBW/WMAF is law.
Hypergamy will keep getting worse