Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Average looksmatched couple (2024).. you know dating is in a bad state when that mogger has to SEAmaxx.

Further proof that average women mog Chads in sexual market value A 5/10 foid SMV mogs any Chad

You can tell that her ancestor has been raped by a curry.

Her looksmatch is posting here from the slums of Manila.

You can tell that her ancestor has been raped by a curry.
Indigenous abo DNA = curry pheno, irrespective of geography. Its the same pheno that I've observed among South Americans, South East Asians, Curries, and a few other nations. Sub tropical geography breeds abo curry abominations.

He knows she will be too scared to lose him thatswhy

I'll copy and paste my post on the OG post highlighting this case study Chad:

beautiful women are broken for the most part. extremely arrogant and insufferable. now I dont think he needed to go for someone 4 levels below him on the 10 scale (usually 2 will suffice) but that man is getting a fuck ton of sex and affection. far more than he'd get from a stacy.

He knows she will be too scared to lose him thatswhy
Men are so scared of the chaotic and rebellious nature of female sexuality that they will seek safety and security from being with ultra-subhuman truecel-factory foids who will destroy their bloodlines beyond redemption.

I'll copy and paste my post on the OG post highlighting this case study Chad:

Men are so scared of the chaotic and rebellious nature of female sexuality that they will seek safety and security from being with ultra-subhuman truecel-factory foids who will destroy their bloodlines beyond redemption.
:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Further proof that average women mog Chads in sexual market value A 5/10 foid SMV mogs any Chad
Foids dominate the sexual.market. Else is cope

He is maybe short but yeah he still could get a better looking foid in those third-world countries.

ER level children

If it's over for that guy then I don't even know where I stand.

He mogs me to another universe

water wet

idk man I am becoming disillusioned with this world, think my days are numbered

Stop being retarded.

If not a manlet this guy has unlimited access to pussy in the west with prime White sluts.

He went there to travel and banged that whore for fun and she took a picture, that’s it

If these chads have lowered their standards, then its fuckin over for us JFL

There is no lowering our standards, when chads and HTNs are fucking our looksmatch and even girls below that. Tell us again, how we should lower our standards, as if thats the solution.

Must be a sperg if all he can find is an ugly goblina.