Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Average Looksmatch 2024

Grodd

Grodd

Proud Foid Hater
★★★★★

Just fucking burn the Earth already

@Ron.Belgrade with his noodle finace

Just fucking burn the Earth already
Honestly
B1R3n8

It's actually so fucking twisted
Yeah, I know. She should have to BEG an average man for a tiny bit of attention. The only men she should be able to get at all are ugly men. I should be able to get an average woman, but even these ugly shits sometimes think they deserve chad.

Roping ricecel if born male

Yeah, I know. She should have to BEG an average man for a tiny bit of attention. The only men she should be able to get at all are ugly men. I should be able to get an average woman, but even these ugly shits sometimes think they deserve chad.
Honestly it's a fucking disgrace her Looksmatch stepped on a landmine in Cambodia and was blown to pieces

Honestly it's a fucking disgrace her Looksmatch stepped on a landmine in Cambodia and was blown to pieces
Yep. And it's a disgrace to the average men that struggle while she doesn't at all.

I hate it when chad goes dumpster diving. Fucking ER factory.

when i think about it, maybe the reason why most chadlites and chads downgrade is because the foids at their level (with makeup on, most these stacies look nowhere near without it) think they deserve even better, unloyal and act super bitchy asf+entitled for the perfect man in other aspects as well i.e money, personality, provider no matter what, constantly acts like a fictional character they like, able to understand all their moods etc and even if the chad fills those requirements, why would he genuinely want HER when she is quite literally JUST a whore with no amount of love in her bone and is worth nothing without her looks?

So they choose the beckies who are sweet to them, willing to treat them well no matter their personality, tries their best to meet all the chads wants/standards even if they fall a bit on some parts, acts as a proper housewife(most stacies dont even know how to cook :feelskek:), and are generally a nice person(to them ofc).

In the end, it's still all due to hypergamy :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I hope every "looksmatched" couple like this have kids that are incels who cannot carry on their bloodline. Thats what the guy deserves for being a simp and thats what the foid deserves for being a race traitor.

when i think about it, maybe the reason why most chadlites and chads downgrade is because the foids at their level (with makeup on, most these stacies look nowhere near without it) think they deserve even better and act super bitchy asf+entitled for the perfect man in other aspects as well i.e money, personality, provider no matter what, constantly acts like a fictional character they like, able to understand all their moods etc and even if the chad fills those requirements, why would he genuinely want HER when she is quite literally JUST a whore with no amount of love in her bone and is worth nothing without her looks?

So they choose the beckies who are sweet to them, willing to treat them well no matter their personality, tries their best to meet all the chads wants/standards even if they fall a bit on some parts, acts as a proper housewife(most stacies dont even know how to cook :feelskek:), and are generally a nice person(to them ofc).

would this be a fire thread or just water?

when i think about it, maybe the reason why most chadlites and chads downgrade is because the foids at their level (with makeup on, most these stacies look nowhere near without it) think they deserve even better, unloyal and act super bitchy asf+entitled for the perfect man in other aspects as well i.e money, personality, provider no matter what, constantly acts like a fictional character they like, able to understand all their moods etc and even if the chad fills those requirements, why would he genuinely want HER when she is quite literally JUST a whore with no amount of love in her bone and is worth nothing without her looks?

This foid isn't even a becky

Looksmatching has lost it's meaning. Simps and foids have normalized this unbalanced and unfair dating market. Normalize mandated girlfriends or make these whores know their actual value.

This ricewhore in the video is genetically built for ricecel cock but now she's stretched out by every chad and tyrone in UNA.

Is she rich or something? I don’t get this at all. Not like guys need beards nowadays

In all honesty, I blame guys like him for supporting foid hypergamy and allowing them to have high standards. Imagine being a foid, meaning you don't have to bring anything to the table beside your looks, failing even at this one single task and STILL getting chad. My poor foids are terribly oppressed.

Ugly women reject us the hardest.