Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Average looksfag post

hopeless_cel

hopeless_cel

Roped at 13 sept 2024
★★
Screenshot 2024 0522 133338

"Become chad or die trying"

stephen colbert lol GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

No looksmax for my face

women did this

How to cure autisms?

View attachment 1164938
"Become chad or die trying"

stephen colbert lol GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert
WILD levels of cope. "SURPASS YOUR GENETIC LIMITS" nigger do you not understand the definition of the word "limits". I once created a .org account and literally browsed the site for like 10 minutes but I couldn't take it anymore. Too much cope, homosexuality, and fakecels.

"This will ASCEND ANYONE" some people just can't handle the bp so their brain makes them cope so hard

I take it dying from plastic surgery is an acceptable fate for them

I hope these faggots all get LLs and become cripples for life or alternatively get bimax surgeries and get killed or see no big difference. Then we will see how hard you can truly looksmaxx beyond your genetic limit.

I hope these faggots all get LLs and become cripples for life or alternatively get bimax surgeries and get killed or see no big difference. Then we will see how hard you can truly looksmaxx beyond your genetic limit.
hardmaxxing can ascend you 1 psl max and you need to have 30k - 50k

.org fags are just retarded bluepilled chads larping as incels, I don't even know how it can be classified as an "incel forum"

LL is only good if you are already average height, no point when you are a manlet like me, I would still be short even getting the maximum extension.
If I could get into 6'0 territory by doing LL I would probably save money for it.

These fucking retards think they can grow bone

What a bunch of morons :feelstastyman:

I am surgerymaxxing and softmaxxing and will see if it is worth it. I will be able to tell after my SEAmaxx concludes. Though my goals differ to average cel. I no longer give a fuck about ascending, I just simply wish to liberate myself from my biological prison and losing my virginity is part of that, no matter how hard I try I can't get over being a virgin it fucks with my mind too much.

he got ripped off by the surgeon

Not wanting to sound like a volcel but this is disgusting level of foid worship. I would never go to the gym almost every day and eat bland ass food just to please our female overlords

Bro, just cut your skull to pieces and remodel it to be gigachad bro!! Only for $1000 in some currystan village. Only volcels in 2024!!!!!

Bro, just cut your skull to pieces and remodel it to be gigachad bro!! Only for $1000 in some currystan village. Only volcels in 2024!!!!!

fakecel if you don't get this

JFL am pretty cringe but atleast am aware of it

Dude you’re not defending El Alamein your just trying to get an average foids attention for six seconds

I WILL DIE I WILL BLEED I WILL CONQUER FOR SOME 5/10 USED PUSSY BRAH

No foid ever goes this wild for wanting to be a Stacy seeing as a simp will see her as a Stacy.