Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Average looking men get laid a lot for free and have loyal wives

F

FaceandHFD

Mythic
★★★★★
on netflix/tv shows...and even there they slip some blackpills

Dont mind me, just here to post max too.

2.jpg

actually, they don't.

They get Chad's sloppy seconds after years of being incels.

Even TV shows are honest about this

actually, they don't.

damn maybe we aren't even watching the same shows.

i was watching a show where a foid protagonist fell in love in a birdcel lite tech savvy nerd and had lots of sex

actually, they don't.

I'm watching "the Flash" on netflix and the main character is basically waiting for Stacy to stop sleeping around with other men before she starts dating him. The main character is literally a beta cuck friendzoned simp.

damn maybe we aren't even watching the same shows.

i was watching a show where a foid protagonist fell in love in a birdcel lite tech savvy nerd and had lots of sex
lol what show is this?

I'm watching "the Flash" on netflix and the main character is basically waiting for Stacy to stop sleeping around with other men before she starts dating him. The main character is literally a beta cuck friendzoned simp.

Im watching "YOU" on netflix. Its basically this chad chasing this absolute whore of a stacy. Its interesting ngl, because it portrays chad as an incel stalker. When in reality the guy could have any girl he wanted.

Pretty sure its cuck propaganda.

Last edited:
money heist

the funny thing is that the women in the show hated the tall masculine latin lover side character
sounds like a gigacope for bluepillers

Im watching "YOU" on netflix. Its basically this chad chasing this absolute whore of a stacy. Its interesting ngl, because it portrays chad as an incels stalker. When in reality the guy could have any girl he wanted.

95% of movies and tv shows today are just pure propaganda.

Im watching "YOU" on netflix. Its basically this chad chasing this absolute whore of a stacy. Its interesting ngl, because it portrays chad as an incels stalker. When in reality the guy could have any girl he wanted.

It's clearly made for foids, won't watch.

Is he killing the foids or just destroying their social lives?

He isnt killing foids. Hes doing everything in his power to be with this one whore stacy. Anything that stands in his way, be it other foids chad, or cuck he handles.

Im watching "YOU" on netflix. Its basically this chad chasing this absolute whore of a stacy. Its interesting ngl, because it portrays chad as an incel stalker. When in reality the guy could have any girl he wanted.

JFL there's a season 2 to that too

Boyo just likes being a cuck bro.

He isnt killing foids. Hes doing everything in his power to be with this one whore stacy. Anything that stands in his way, be it other foids chad, or cuck he handles.
Fuck, that sounds terrible :feelswhat:.

Tons of horrible foid shows coming out en masse lately.

Yes, anything that is not reality is fake and cope

There is no TV show for your face.