Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Average looking guy smellimg like a sewer can get a girlfriend

Wettinghose

Wettinghose

Major
★★★
And some well drssed and cleam managercel has to live truecel

Idk how chads smell tbh. But not sure they smell like sewers.

JFL just another example of this clown world. Even people who actually smell get pussy/relationships while we rot. We need a hitler for foids.

JFL just another example of this clown world. Even people who actually smell get pussy/relationships while we rot. We need a hitler for foids.
Ita not only the smells but its seems like jobless and drug addicted bums seem to have more opportunities than an average workcel or moderately earning lawyer. All get mogged by aome random druggy

Yeah no shit.. especially alternative guys in counter-cultures that have a punk aesthetic that walk around smelling like shit kek

No he can not.

By AVERAGE, I'm assuming 5/10?

At best he can betabux/Open relationship with a 3-5/10 foid.

Ita not only the smells but its seems like jobless and drug addicted bums seem to have more opportunities than an average workcel or moderately earning lawyer. All get mogged by aome random druggy
Indeed. This world was a mistake.

There is a fairly high chance that body odor contains pheremones which signal your genetic profile & quality to a partner, its simply not possible for a chad to smell really bad. Sweaty sure, but never repulsive.

There is a fairly high chance that body odor contains pheremones which signal your genetic profile & quality to a partner, its simply not possible for a chad to smell really bad. Sweaty sure, but never repulsive.
No your smell signals your type of immune system genes and if you think someones smells sexy they are good for mixing

Idk how chads smell tbh. But not sure they smell like sewers.
My cousin is true chad. 6"3, hitting the gym 4x a week guy. He uses tons of cologne, even when you stand next to him you can smell it, attracts tons of foids.

My cousin is true chad. 6"3, hitting the gym 4x a week guy. He uses tons of cologne, even when you stand next to him you can smell it, attracts tons of foids.

On an ugly guy, its "eww gross that guy wears so much cologne I can barely breathe!"

No your smell signals your type of immune system genes and if you think someones smells sexy they are good for mixing

Thats what current low IQ life science says, its no doubt far more deeper and complicated than this. This assertion doesn't make any logical sense because otherwise you would find closely related family members smell quite foul whilst any distant stranger smells pleasant - which obviously isn't the case.

He should probably take a shower first

On an ugly guy, its "eww gross that guy wears so much cologne I can barely breathe!"

Thats what current low IQ life science says, its no doubt far more deeper and complicated than this. This assertion doesn't make any logical sense because otherwise you would find closely related family members smell quite foul whilst any distant stranger smells pleasant - which obviously isn't the case.
The smell of your pheromones in your sweat not your general body smell. The people in your family of course all have a different. Immune system

I live in a city with tents on every street. Homeless people everywhere. As long as the dude is a chad, he can be a homeless heroin-addict who smells of ultra-strong b.o. and he’ll still have a foid girlfriend.

You're not doing something wrong, you're being something wrong

When I was 18 people told me I looked 12. Nowadays, with 3 years of binge drinking and depression, I look paradoxically both very young and very old, as if I never had that envigorating youth other man have. I look like I aged without the presence of androgenic hormones and HGH. A strange old looking, angry 14 year old with strangely leathery skin and an elderly disposition of character. A corrupted hobbit-looking creature is the best analogy for my appearance.