Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Average-looking girl posts uninteresting prom pictures attached with story on Reddit. Gets 50.3k upvotes with hundreds of awards.

autisticghost

autisticghost

My birth was an error
-

Here's how you can gain social capital as a woman: just exist. That's all you need to do. You dont have to be interesting or remarkable in any way. All you have to do is exist and simps will shower you with attention. There's nothing particularly interesting about this pictures. Imagine if the genders were reversed in this scenario. Nobody would give a fuck, even though it might be a legit accomplishment (considering that men need to actually work to attract women, while women just have to exist). But even if this chick really did have social anxiety it wouldnt matter becasue any girl thats at least average looking has hundreds of guys willing to fuck them, date them, go to prom with them, give them attention etc. It literally doesn't matter.

Nose piercing and dyed hair, we already know what it means

She is above average, still shows that hole = loved and adored

Women disgust me, so does simps.

Platinum Award: 1
Heart Eyes Award: 1
Wholesome (Pro) Award: 1
Gold Award: 3
Crab Rave Award: 1
You Dropped This Award: 1
Helpful Award: 38
Wholesome Award: 60
Silver Award: 56
Heartwarming Award: 5
Glow Up Award: 1
Hugz Award: 96
Party Train Award: 1
Take My Energy Award: 1
Starstruck Award: 1
Total: 267

Everytime I read these stories I just have potatolossus reaction in my head 24/7

I never understood what these awards mean. Looks like nothing to me.

first indicators of GIC....gender identity confusion. The hair is always the first indicator of a future tranny. just look around.

I never understood what these awards mean. Looks like nothing to me.
just some meaningless "cute" soy shit.
what's the difference between "crab rave" and "wholesome pro"?
Awards

> social phobia

> attention grabbing piercing

fakeshy

Never been to prom:feelsbadman:

FUCK THIS SHIT NIGGA
SOME DUDE POSTS SOMETHIG ACTUALLY GOOD AND GOES INVISIBLE
NOW THIS FUCKING WHORE POSTS JUST THAT AND GETS THAT MANY UPVOTES AND AWARDS
THEY ONLY TAKE MENTAL HEALTH SUPPOSEDLY SERIOUSLY WHEN IT IS ABOUT WOMEN
FUCK THIS SHIT AND FUCK THIS FUCKING REDDIT SHIT GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU FUCKING CUCKED SJW WEBSITE

i have dragged myself out of the house almost every day for years through sheer willpower and literally nobody has ever congratulated me on it
just exist

Meanwhile I have had to overcome social phobia countless times and people want me dead as a reward

muh agoraphobia and anxiety teehee

fuck me :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

> social phobia

> attention grabbing piercing

fakeshy

Lmao, this is what anxiety means to foids. Another reason why I hate them
She has "social anxiety" but has no trouble being in bunch of relationships fucking and sucking cocks. I swear its impossible for females to have social disorders, they roleplay what they think its social anxiety.
If a guy made a thread like this he would get few "good for you" and some "ok? fuck off"

MASSIVE TRIGGER WARNING FOR SELF HARM, RAPE: One of my old best friends and I were both In a super bad place. We both had a horrible eating disorder, self harm, drug addictions and would sort of push eachother and engage together. I remeber one day we were in school and we had brought in our blades and traded them. We would cut ourselves in front of eachother. Another time we were raped by a group of guys at a football game in a feild. It was horrible to look back on. I still feel so guilty for it
Had gangbang with whole football team. What a slut.

Fuck that privileged whore, I read the other dude’s reply in this thread and she is sexually active. :feelsree:

Every chick on this planet has some form of social anxiety.

Had gangbang with whole football team. What a slut.
she deserves to inexist instantly

if i had a magic spell that made anyone inexist instantly she would've vanished by now

soydit is basically cucks and whores :feelsUgh:

smh it's the same shit every time

I wonder how much of the female population under 25 self reports as having social anxiety :lul::lul::lul:

agoraphobia and social anxiety, nice job.

i feel sorry for her, what a sweetheart:soy:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back