Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Average lifecycle of a femcel

S

samsunaq

Greycel
İgnores all of her looksmatch > gets pumped and dumbed by a chad > still ignores her looksmatch > gets pumped and dumbed by a chad 2x > finds a looksmatch > Says ''i dont feel the love anymore'', breaks up > gets pumped and dumbed by a chad 3x > hates man > gets pumped and dumbed by a chad 10x > all men are same :feelsree: > finds a simp > cheats on him because she dont feel the ''love'', breaks up > gets pumped and dumbed by a chad 20x > A new femcel has unlocked :foidSoy:

its so retarded how femcels still get plenty of sex while incels don't get any at all.

i tried talking to an textbook "ill take anyone" femcel in hopes of possibly finding an internet gf, she ghosted me after about 3 days of talking for absolutely nothing, presumably my face. Funny thing is, she continued to post all these "why don't men want me" bs on reddit

Words contained in "femcels"​

clefs
feces
feels
femes
flees

In this era of declining birthrates, we need less sex education and more looksmatch education for foids.

İgnores all of her looksmatch > gets pumped and dumbed by a chad > still ignores her looksmatch > gets pumped and dumbed by a chad 2x > finds a looksmatch > Says ''i dont feel the love anymore'', breaks up > gets pumped and dumbed by a chad 3x > hates man > gets pumped and dumbed by a chad 10x > all men are same :feelsree: > finds a simp > cheats on him because she dont feel the ''love'', breaks up > gets pumped and dumbed by a chad 20x > A new femcel has unlocked :foidSoy:
SPOT THE FUCKING ON. NEVER SO MUCH TRUTH SPOKEN

Femcel: "All men are the same"
The men:

just femcelfish
Go on tinder or any social media with a foid profile n youll see

i tried talking to an textbook "ill take anyone" femcel in hopes of possibly finding an internet gf, she ghosted me after about 3 days of talking for absolutely nothing, presumably my face. Funny thing is, she continued to post all these "why don't men want me" bs on reddit

The average cycle of a "femcel" is nothing because they are made up by Fidelity Investments to get incels to pay for gym memberships in hopes they will find their 10/10 lonely nerdy gamer sperg girl.

femcels only exists to taunt incels