Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Average life of a shortcel.

This frenchcel should go to the Paris Olympics to make a big pERformance

He could join .is, or go to their free unis and fix the "poor" part. Otherwise he's finished

He could join .is, or go to their free unis and fix the "poor" part. Otherwise he's finished
His only hope is going abroad. He'd be average height (and white and rich) in somewhere like Vietnam.

His only hope is going abroad. He'd be average height (and white and rich) in somewhere like Vietnam.
He's worried about spreading poor genetics, so getting with an asian, as a whitecel will do no good. Limb lengthening is an option too - a real life savER

being short should instantly give you disability check above average wage idgaf, you are born with manlet genetics and your life is over its not fair.

being short should instantly give you disability check above average wage idgaf, you are born with manlet genetics and your life is over its not fair.
Women have it harder you inkie!! Women should receive checks for being so heckin strong!! :foidSoy:

He's worried about spreading poor genetics, so getting with an asian, as a whitecel will do no good.
So long as he stays in Vietnam and raises his family there he'll be okay lol. And they'll be rich there.

Comments are full of gaslighting

I deadass saw a post on that same subreddit saying "My bully fucked my sister and sent me a video of it :(" and holy fucking shit that makes me so glad I don't have a sister because I would have roped years ago if I did.

This brother needs his blackpill now

Angry Looney Tunes GIF by Bombay Softwares

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    5.9 KB · Views: 11
I deadass saw a post on that same subreddit saying "My bully fucked my sister and sent me a video of it :(" and holy fucking shit that makes me so glad I don't have a sister because I would have roped years ago if I did.
Fucking hell
Check In Ed Sheeran GIF by Audacy

Pieces of fucking shit should be ashamed of themselves
The stupid comments are mostly downvoted. Including the thot who thought she could relate because she was 5'3, :feelshaha:

The depression subs are usually pretty based.

sad to read. even more sad is all the gaslighting in the comment and the retard foids who deserve to be killed saying "as a short woman i relate to feel unattractive due to my height!"

fuck these dumb cunts always need to make it about themselves

i bet if he was tall his parents wouldn't have kicked him out since they could use him like a trophy. insane how something that should be irrelevant can change your entire life from hell to heaven

Society will lie to men with horrible genetics like this and tell them everything in their life is their own fault.