Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Average kadikoy girls:

M

Mentally lost cel

Nigger
-
Kadıköy/Beşiktaş(beşıktaş ıs more thrashy):

The best and the most intellectual fuckıng young sluts you can ever see and meet in turkey,back in 2000s it was filled with goth/metal gangs , still rn you can easily find a goth emo girl ,ı love how young prime girls get in heat and throw themselves out half naked to the streets of kadıköy and literally every male wants to fuck them until their dick falls off ,there are also normal half naked young sluts workıng ın the bar street on the way to moda ,they probably have those sluts to attract customers,one time this young bitch was only wearıng a fuckıng tshırt,my dıck was so fuckıng hard ,and the tshirt was barely coverıng up to her ass ,there are also older whorish woman who are workıng ın bars,they are old and ugly but still fuckable ımo ,one tıme ı pıssed ın the streets when ı was drunk lıke a mofo,after that ı got ınto a mınıbus and fell on to a woman and faggot sımps were goıng to beat my ass
avg kadıkoy girl
Download

Ab67616d00001e02e63ee0af2aef200a2f9c66ff

btw kadıköy girls are my fuckıng favorıtes

ps:dont go near the sea,all the worst kınd of people are there from sultanbeyli and shit,go inside the heart of kadıkoy to experince ıt to the fullest

In a civilized country they'd be forced to dress modestly and to work in the kitchen all day.

Simp thread tbh

the second girl looks like an asian

here's some sandniggress from where i live
82122518 648297752580117 2031573565991550976 n
374774097 333891982311058 8667064766267136244 n

Now matter how "alt" they may be when it comes to attraction they're the most conformist entities un the universe.

Good thing you are a 8/10 faggot, so you can get them just fine if you leave your fucking house, and just exist outside.

Congratulations on another pointless thread about you thirsting over girls you would have no issues getting, if you weren't a pussy.

Good thing you are a 8/10 faggot, so you can get them just fine if you leave your fucking house, and just exist outside.

Congratulations on another pointless thread about you thirsting over girls you would have no issues getting, if you weren't a pussy.

i will post a thread about how people look in my family and the tribe
They look pretty white med like and beautiful.

I don't know who said sandniggers are ugly.

They look pretty white med like and beautiful.
the people in the very north africa are very light skin compared to other sandniggers in the south

but they're not real arabs, they're amazigh
I don't know who said sandniggers are ugly.
people hate mudslims so they assume that they're all ugly

how would you rate these dudes? they're my relatives
246745273 834566350551211 5388014582061586318 n
Azdaza

the people in the very north africa are very light skin compared to other sandniggers in the south

but they're not real arabs, they're amazigh

people hate mudslims so they assume that they're all ugly

how would you rate these dudes? they're my relatives
View attachment 873141View attachment 873143
Average gf having normies.

If i wouldn't know i would have assumed they are from Spain.

Sounds like Turkey is super degenerate.

You seeiouslt think i would get them ?

You go to an incel forum and post shit like this

What a joke :feelskek::feelskek:

Everyone point at this simp retard and laugh :feelskek:
Enough of your bullshit you fat fuck ,i tried to be a nice guy to you and accept you to my group but all you did was shit on me , you were never my friend i barely fucking stand you ffs

These turkish sluts give it up to anyone but the less fortunate