Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Average joe TV show" Redpill compilation 2003-2006 before facebook and social media

D

Dota

Recruit
★★★★
Female contestant finds out she has to choose between bunch of incels instead of chads

The chads join in later. She's finally happy again.

The chads go shirtless and play dodgeball against the average joes

Female contestant dates the best-looking chad. Calls it the most romantic experience she ever witnessed. Average joe watches from distance

Yes, the most blackpilled show in American history.

The submarine scene is one of the most amazing scenes in television history

God dame, I'm about ready to lock and unload on a bitch.

The submarine scene is one of the most amazing scenes in television history

He spent his whole life on the sidelines, I guess he never got THAT close to a Stacy since only Berthas cucked him.

what the fuck is this show. its like a direct mockery of incels. one of them needs to go ER

From the wiki -

In the second season, Average Joe: Hawaii, Larissa Meek chose attractive Gil Hyatt over Average Joe Brian Worth. A few days later, on a "honeymoon" between Hyatt and Meek, Larissa revealed she had once dated Fabio, which caused Gil to leave her in disgust.

Even Chad doesn't always have it good. Precucked by Fabio.

Notice how all the chads are TALL?!

Bump. This is interesting. I'll have to watch the videos when I have more time. Thanks for sharing.

Female contestant finds out she has to choose between bunch of incels instead of chads

The chads join in later. She's finally happy again.

The chads go shirtless and play dodgeball against the average joes

Female contestant dates the best-looking chad. Calls it the most romantic experience she ever witnessed. Average joe watches from distance

:feels::soy::incel::feelzez: vs :chad::fire::chad::fire::chad::fire::chad:
classic. high tier post.:forcedsmile:
From the wiki -

In the second season, Average Joe: Hawaii, Larissa Meek chose attractive Gil Hyatt over Average Joe Brian Worth. A few days later, on a "honeymoon" between Hyatt and Meek, Larissa revealed she had once dated Fabio, which caused Gil to leave her in disgust.

Even Chad doesn't always have it good. Precucked by Fabio.
:feelskek: :feelshaha:
jfl mogged by a memory.

allowing foids to use the internet was such a terrible idea