Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Average IT cuck

funny one too Im 5'6 and I see jokes like this funny
kfg22k1lsde51.jpg

Unless he means to kpopmax by being a femboy, he should come here instead. Actually, he's probably already here, lurking and spying on us.

kfg22k1lsde51.jpg

Unless he means to kpopmax by being a femboy, he should come here instead. Actually, he's probably already here, lurking and spying on us.
You know what he means, fagmaxxing :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

How is becoming a femboy a solution, lol

I don't see that making him happy long-term especially if it's just a cope.

what no pussy does to a mfer:feelsUgh:

He thinks he’s cute, he‘s actually disgusting

< Cute, Adorable Femboy
< Le Reddit User
Pick one

It's just so sad how badly these fools have been infected by futile bluepilled advices:feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

What manletism does to a mf.

It's like these people realise that the Blackpill is right, but jump through hoops to deny it. :society::blackpill:

House manlet.

kfg22k1lsde51.jpg

Yep though him admitting he's insecure is just funny. Maybe it'll blackpill him and turn him into a inkwell man

IT are special type of degenerates worse than incels. Even if many of them get laid(according to them) its usually bcs they become fags lesibans or trans degenerates. If they are married them and their spouses must have some sort of major mental ilness

lol :feelskek: pathetic man pathetic even my haters are more high iq than this guy (my hater= plus iq points)