Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Average .is "trucel"

daily reminder

Levels of copium

obvious troll post

It’s completely over him, he should join this site :cryfeels:

His post history is him learning Japanese and complaining about not getting laid, I think he's legit :lul:
So, that’s average Redditor interests.

I will kill this guy

mentalcels be like

If true hes just a failed normie...

This dude is retarded :feelsaww:

The chads of today will be called ugly in 50 years, just like the chads of the 20th Century are mogged and called ugly today

Must be schizo no one treats you bad if you're handsome enough

My face is actually ugly 3.5/10.

I hate when 5'7+ guys call themselves manlet here. I have even seen some 6 feet guys calling themselves manlets—it's inconceivable.
If they are manlets, then what I am? A cockroach?

My face is actually ugly 3.5/10.
Your face would be a 4.5 tbh if you lost all the fat. But it won't help you in the west because the currytax will at least take 0.5 or even 1 point away from you so back to 3.5 JFL

Maybe if you gymmaxx at that too youll get to 4.

It's brutal for curries in the west. I was working with curries in my restaurant job and I always saw them getting mistreated must most of them had such thick skin and were lowinhibmaxxed asf so they didnt care. Thats one thing about curries, they are lowinhibMAXXED ASF.

If you are a high inhib curry its over.

when universes are parallel

Your face would be a 4.5 tbh if you lost all the fat. But it won't help you in the west because the currytax will at least take 0.5 or even 1 point away from you so back to 3.5 JFL

Maybe if you gymmaxx at that too youll get to 4.

It's brutal for curries in the west. I was working with curries in my restaurant job and I always saw them getting mistreated must most of them had such thick skin and were lowinhibmaxxed asf so they didnt care. Thats one thing about curries, they are lowinhibMAXXED ASF.

If you are a high inhib curry its over.
To be fair you might be right. I agree my face would still below LTN to women because I showed a pic of me where I was thin to a foid and she said I was slightly below normie tier. I got rated LTN by other incels in that picture. This indicates my phenotype and poor facial harmony causes women to underrate me. I don't know if women would rate me any higher in India but my phenotype is still undesirable there.

Yeah I have seen some curries get treated like shit by restaurant staff even when they had average or above average looks for a curry. However this didn't prevent then from making friends or even dating, so it's a minor inconvenience to them.

I am pretty low inhibition and honestly borderline fearless and coworkers said I was too aggressive and reactive and I got fired. You just can't win with an ugly male face. I think high inhibition works better because people see you as a submissive beta and generally leave you alone.

I hate when 5'7+ guys call themselves manlet here. I have even seen some 6 feet guys calling themselves manlets—it's inconceivable.
If they are manlets, then what I am? A cockroach?
No you just don't exist. You're a ghost within this incorrect dimension. A joker rules the universe.