Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Average is death.

Nordcel9588

Nordcel9588

IncellianPerspective: A pagan unable to reproduce
★★★★
I'll preface this by saying that I am in fact below average on all the things I am going to point out, but the point is that even average wouldn't be enough. Since the social standards that are enforced within the sex market buy the buyers (foids) treat statistical averages as utter sub-humanity too.
>If I had the national(Norwegian) average penis size of 14.34cm, it would still be considered small by foids
>If I was the average height of men in my Nation, 5'10, it would still not be enough.
>If I had an average face, women would still see that as ugly.
>Even if I earned the average wage, It would still be considered a poorfag slave salary by gold-digging foids

Even average is incel these days. As for me, I almost reached the average but fell short on all of them. So small, small, small, small, and have been gaslighted all my life by everyone (school, parents, etc) that I am good looking. I feel like this is the worst position to be in, in the eternal gaslighting range from normies and foids.

average is fine because u can unironically use the redpill and looksmaxxing strategies to increase ur SMV. a person who's utterly average can STEMmaxx and gymmaxx to become above average. these strategies are of no use to truecels but are imperative for normies.

average is fine because u can unironically use the redpill and looksmaxxing strategies to increase ur SMV. a person who's utterly average can STEMmaxx and gymmaxx to become above average. these strategies are of no use to truecels but are imperative for normies.
Average is definitely better than sub 5

Average is definitely better than sub 5
if ur average u can at least do something with the cards ur dealt. if ur sub 5 half the deck is missing so there's no point in playing.

avrg stil invisible

if ur average u can at least do something with the cards ur dealt. if ur sub 5 half the deck is missing so there's no point in playing.
I guess I am sub-5 then. A 4.

Average makes you invisible to society

they should try using the pics of a sub 5 short man see how easy it is with online dating

average is death and anatomy is destine

The average male height in norway is 5'10? I thought it would be 6'0

No
The average male height in norway is 5'10? I thought it would be 6'0
Nope, it's 5'10 something/something

Average makes you invisible, unattractive makes you a target

I'm actually above average. I'm a magnificent 10/10. I look amazing. But for some reason, women just can't see that.

Yeah, there's a reason why the word mediocre has a negative connotation

I'll preface this by saying that I am in fact below average on all the things I am going to point out, but the point is that even average wouldn't be enough. Since the social standards that are enforced within the sex market buy the buyers (foids) treat statistical averages as utter sub-humanity too.
>If I had the national(Norwegian) average penis size of 14.34cm, it would still be considered small by foids
>If I was the average height of men in my Nation, 5'10, it would still not be enough.
>If I had an average face, women would still see that as ugly.
>Even if I earned the average wage, It would still be considered a poorfag slave salary by gold-digging foids

Even average is incel these days. As for me, I almost reached the average but fell short on all of them. So small, small, small, small, and have been gaslighted all my life by everyone (school, parents, etc) that I am good looking. I feel like this is the worst position to be in, in the eternal gaslighting range from normies and foids.
Screenshot 2024 08 02 at 16 05 45 Whatever 1999 Dance Club Conversation   YouTube

Average makes you invisible, unattractive makes you a target
people experience joy/relief when killing ugly unsightly things
morality has aesthetic criteria