Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Average IQ of IT troons

beyondschizo

beyondschizo

All Hail Elliot Rodger
IMG 20240911 214642

My nigger the bear argument has been debunked multiple times but I guess you're too stupid to get it

Foids will always ignore red flags and end up with psychos.

At this point they could go up to a bear and get mauled. Who cares

Rookie numbers. Lets pump those up

those statistics dont mean anything because they're committed by 5% of man who are usually in gangs. Gangs in America killing eachother and then it turns into a statistic of "95% of people convicted of a homicide are male!!" :soy::soy:

how many of the ones choosing bear has ever seen a bear, fuck most have not seen one inn a zoo. i have seen one in woods, and trust me you would never pick bear if you have seen a bear. retards the whole lot

IT were blaming Incels for the Sandy Hook shooting although the shooter was not an Incel nor did he post on Incel like forums at the time.

how many of the ones choosing bear has ever seen a bear, fuck most have not seen one inn a zoo. i have seen one in woods, and trust me you would never pick bear if you have seen a bear. retards the whole lot
"I prefer a 1500 lbs kodiak bear whose paws are twice my head to a man" :foidSoy:

If IT actually believed in statistics they'd realize this would logically lead them to the conclusion incels don't commit violent crimes at nearly the same rates as people with sex lives do, overall in absolute terms and per capita. Absolutely shocking that people who barely leave their house don't assault females as often as outgoing extroverted normalfags. But they would never admit this because that would threaten their peabrained narratives they use to peddle their delusions with. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

i actually hope she gets mauled by a bear

Let it happen boyos