Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Average Inceltears user:

These are the bastions of morality

The hierarchy is simple violent psychopath that strangles > bear > man trying to use economic advantage for mating success. The worst thing an unattractive man can do is go somewhere else meanwhile chad can murder foids and get tons of pussy

I wanted to make a thread on this comment but I'll just post it here cus I don't want to make another low effort thread on IT.
1image

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/1ebxzu0/comment/lewzqvq/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web3x&utm_name=web3xcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

This guy on IT claims he got raped 100 times.
A HUNDRED TIMES DUDE. And people believed it! :feelskek: :feelskek:

I wanted to make a thread on this comment but I'll just post it here cus I don't want to make another low effort thread on IT.
View attachment 1207442

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/1ebxzu0/comment/lewzqvq/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web3x&utm_name=web3xcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

This guy on IT claims he got raped 100 times.
A HUNDRED TIMES DUDE. And people believed it! :feelskek: :feelskek:

He must live in prison is South Africa or something. :feelskek:

Darn it, there was an absolutely golden response by a user there that I wanted to copy here before it got lost. Also pleaSe stop linking to Reddit via URL only, copy what was said because now the entire post is gone. The mods of r/short_guys are absolute cucks.

Darn it, there was an absolutely golden response by a user there that I wanted to copy here before it got lost. Also pleaSe stop linking to Reddit via URL only, copy what was said because now the entire post is gone. The mods of r/short_guys are absolute cucks.

Thankfully I did screenshot all the responses, thankfully even when I'm sleepy I'm a true Archivist.

Also funny how all the "short guys" would be considered "tall toilets" if they just switched sex.