Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

average incels.is user iq?

shoji

shoji

Banned
-
what do you think the average incels.is user's iq is?

Main posters and lurkers should be 110-130.

You have to be high IQ to recognize you're incel
Incels in denial are low IQ

Smarter than normalfags.

>Incel posts on incel forum
>thinks he is high iq because of Illusory superiority bias
>Everyone thinks he's intelligent so they assume it must be high iq

gr8 now rope

Higher than mine...

I think it's above 100 but I'm not sure by how much.

There is probably some selection against low IQ users because using this site requires English literacy and knowledge of how to use a computer. Many of the lowest IQ incels are excluded because they likely aren't capable of using a forum.

I also notice a lot of the people here are in college or had previously attended college. The mean IQ of college graduates is around 110-115. If college graduates are overrepresented here that would probably raise the average IQ.

How can you have a 3 digit IQ when you can't even get sex lol hahaha :feelshaha::feelshaha:
But I'd say its above average tbh

>Incel posts on incel forum
>thinks he is high iq because of Illusory superiority bias
>Everyone thinks he's intelligent so they assume it must be high iq

gr8 now rope
We make cucktears and normies look like they don't know how to wipe their ass compared to us iq mogging them.

We make cucktears and normies look like they don't know how to wipe their ass compared to us iq mogging them.
they are just ignorant. you becoming aware of something doesn't mean you're "intelligent"

Illusory superiority bias
Gesticulating wojak soy cuck

What’s your IQ?

You have the capability to post some high IQ shit. :feelzez:
you post stuff that others consider "high iq" so you can feel good about yourself and they do the same, creating a cycle of validation so you both can cope together.
COPE

you post stuff that others consider "high iq" so you can feel good about yourself and they do the same, creating a cycle of validation so you both can cope together.
COPE
:feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

COPE
Helping each other become more aware is high iq.

sorry for debunking you dude I was not meaning to put you down, just to bring this to your awareness so you can acquire a higher grade of knowledge:feelsokman:
I’m not high IQ. I did pretty fucking awful in school except for math (typical sperg) and I don’t view myself as all that knowledgable. I’m smart compared to my brother and his faggot friends but that’s not saying much.

I’m not high IQ. I did pretty fucking awful in school except for math (typical sperg) and I don’t view myself as all that knowledgable. I’m smart compared to my brother and his faggot friends but that’s not saying much.
I believe we have all the same mental potential, but the more educated people get to give each other recognition by saying "high IQ" to feel superior to the uneducated.

I believe in acquiring skill, knowledge over genetical predetermination of mental capacity.

sorry for debunking you dude I was not meaning to put you down, just to bring this to your awareness so you can acquire a higher grade of knowledge:feelsokman:
This seems like Fontaine.

I believe we have all the same mental potential, but the more educated people get to give each other recognition by saying "high IQ" to feel superior to the uneducated.

I believe in acquiring skill, knowledge over genetical predetermination of mental capacity.
That’s a good way to think. :feelsokman:

who cares?

it is what it is and its not helping any of us get what we want

Certainly higher than mine (92).

high iq people don't spend their life on an incel site.

Iq is cope. Iq is only important to tell others that your iq is superior. And that only matters online(not really).

Sometimes I delude myself into thinking I'm somewhat intelligent, but in reality I'm fake reddit-tier "smart." I'm just a typical self-hating nihilistic atheist sperg who only knows useless meme facts/trivia and starts autistic debates with his religious family members using arguments I've picked up from watching youtube videos and reading wikipedia articles. I'm a consumer, not a creator and that's all I'll ever be.

My grades have always been shit and the only subject I have consistently been good at is English because I spend over 12 hours on the internet every day writing paragraphs about my virginity, subhuman physical appearance, autism and various other mental disabilities. My already mediocre brain is rotting away from the extreme social isolation and autism. Soon I'll be a low IQ poorfag on social welfare with some family inheritance.

I'm the typical "smart, but lazy" drone. My IQ is average at best and I have absolutely no motivation whatsoever to achieve anything in life and it's all because I'm sub5 and autistic. I'm autistic and depressed because I'm sub5.

I think most people here are like this. I'm not saying we're low IQ, but we're definitely not smart or at least not as smart as we'd like to think we are.

Last edited:
Much higher than average. Not that it helps us ascend or anything.

I’d say mine is well above average

Most people here are probably average to above average IQ.

I'd think it's above average.