Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

average incel

This hundred percent your yt account.

I played with legos until I hit 18.

He has said he is white and also German.

Typical german dumbass. Cuckmany is doomed cause of guys like this one.

JFL be built a youtube play button.

Man that's pretty sad, hope he gets it one day for real man.

Is that his gf sister or mother

It's his gf
No way. Id stay incel forever instead of being together with this fugly landwhale. Crazy jfl. How tf does he even get a boner??????

No way. Id stay incel forever instead of being together with this fugly landwhale. Crazy jfl. How tf does he even get a boner??????
All she needs to do is lose weight. And then she's fine.

gaymoney was always fucked :feelskek:
Imagine introducing this "thing" to your parents. "Hi mum and dad, this is my new girlfriend..." Id rather stay incel forever than having such a fattie as my gf wtf is wrong with this cuck.

He is a 2.5 imo while shes a solid 1

Imagine introducing this "thing" to your parents. "Hi mum and dad, this is my new girlfriend..." Id rather stay incel forever than having such a fattie as my gf wtf is wrong with this cuck.

He is a 2.5 imo while shes a solid 1
:lul::lul:

Listen, I dont wanna be an asshole etc but i could never be together with such an ugly woman. Its just me, I guess. But at the end of the day I hope this guy is happy.

She speaks much more coherently than him. She does not appear mentally impaired.
Bro she weighs 500 lbs. She cleary has mental problems

The definition of a trucel.

Stop bullying the man.

@Lonelyus this you?

Rotter manchild hobbies are bad now?

I don't see the point of Lego Minecraft. Legos are building blocks, Minecraft is about building blocks.

did you block me

Looks like a retarded Mathew Lillard

I always thought lego is cool but never got to play with them :feelsbadman: