Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Average Hitler fan

Asgard

Asgard

bgie-gov.net
★★★★★

Btw he made this thread because he sperged out on me for posting Jew memes in his bluepilled thread

another delusional autist. how can you guys fall into a thread? touch grass, nigga
For one thing you literally admitted to being a Jew and for the other your literally using the same NPC insults he made a thread about earlier

For one thing you literally admitted to being a Jew and for the other your literally using the same NPC insults he made a thread about earlier
imagine believing someone over internet. TOUCH GRASS, wehraboo-boooho!!!!

HOW ABOUT I BURY YOUR DEAD KIKE BODY UNDER THE GRASS INSTEAD
if you seriously believe some random troll thread over internet, you clearly have some mental issues

Ok so if that thread doesn't count because it's on the internet nothing you post matters or is believable

Ok so if that thread doesn't count because it's on the internet nothing you post matters or is believable
wehraboos are retards, soviet fanboys are retards, american fanboys are retards, isis fanboys are retards, incel fanboys are retards, non-fanboys are retards

WHY THE FUCK WOULD ANYONE LIE ON THE INTERNET ABOUT BEING A KIKE WHEN EVERYBODY FULLY WELL KNOWS HOW MUCH SHIT KIKES GET ONLINE? EITHER EXTREMELY LOW IQ OR LYING KIKE. PICK ONE.

WHY THE FUCK WOULD ANYONE LIE ON THE INTERNET ABOUT BEING A KIKE WHEN EVERYBODY FULLY WELL KNOWS HOW MUCH SHIT KIKES GET ONLINE? EITHER EXTREMELY LOW IQ OR LYING KIKE. PICK ONE.
how is that correlated with iq, based meme? check your facts straight and touch grass, nigga

Imagine larping as a kike on the internet.
literal soy children (and grow up trannies) larp as nazis or soviets in roblox and it's fucking cringy. why the fuck do you love to cherry-pick so much, boomer?

JFL for the OP being a kike and projecting his faggitry onto his opps

Jews gonna Jew lol

man, you should take a break from this crap forum. trust me.
I don't trust Jews thanks tho .

You should work on not being an inbred lizard person lol

Or better yet, stop sucking off mutilated baby foreskins Jew lol

I don't trust Jews thanks tho .

You should work on not being an inbred lizard person lol

Or better yet, stop sucking off mutilated baby foreskins Jew lol
you are beyond salvation, man :lul:

wehraboos are retards, soviet fanboys are retards, american fanboys are retards, isis fanboys are retards, incel fanboys are retards, non-fanboys are retards
FUCKING KEKFUEL

FUCKING KEKFUEL
humans (mystic highly-autistic (doubt it) incels included) are conditioned to seek an identity. weird, right? mine is simple: a non-fanboy retard

He's fat and ugly, aren't you too?

you are a degenerate schizo, and no wonder you're on this forum :p
I'm many things, but neither of those two, tbhngl.

Best of all, I'm not a kike or a nigger. Thank God for that.

I'm many things, but neither of those two, tbhngl.

Best of all, I'm not a kike or a nigger. Thank God for that.
ok above-average iq r/cognitivetestimg demigod