Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill average height of men in indonesia is 5'2".

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-

yet i had an indonesian friend in elementary school who was normal height. wonder what his height is today

but in middle school i knew one was pretty short. and another in college was maybe 5'8 or something

I should head over to Indonesia some day and try my luck

also in cambodia the average penis size is just below 4 inches.
in indonesia its 4.5 inches

Holy shit i'd be a chad there at 5'6

JFL at curries at 5'5

Lifefuel for @knajjd

also in cambodia the average penis size is just below 4 inches.
in indonesia its 4.5 inches
Seamaxxing might be legit after all if the men there are that trucel but tbh I’d feel kinda bad for the dudes there

Jungle gooks are the most subhuman race in existence, even worse than abos tbh.

>Curries and Sands at 5’5-5’6 range

It’s probably the total average. Younger curry and sand people are like 5’8-9 on average.

>Niggeria 162.8cm

Jfl :feelshaha:

she is waiting for you
1j72t271tbo41

And yet those manlets get more women who are loyal and chaste than tallfags in the west

10970638-1x1-large.jpg

Brutal how all the tallest countries are rich and the shortest countries are poor.

I guess SEAmaxxing could work. Maybe I can go to Indonesia or Cambodia

The manlet who wrote this soylent-ridden cope article is Indonesian.

Community 320 1473311634

A virgin but not an Incel :feelskek:

yet i had an indonesian friend in elementary school who was normal height. wonder what his height is today

but in middle school i knew one was pretty short. and another in college was maybe 5'8 or something

I know a guy who went to Indonesia and married over there. He said he's really happy, his wife treats him well and people respect him. He was a truecel in America, he said he's never coming back or even looking at white foids again.

I know a guy who went to Indonesia and married over there. He said he's really happy, his wife treats him well and people respect him. He was a truecel in America, he said he's never coming back or even looking at white foids again.
is he white?

I'm 5'5-5'6 but they would think I'm a subhuman due to me being latino

Run Indonesia game or ask yourself for the rest of your life: "What if?"

Holy shit i'd be a chad there at 5'6
:feelshehe:
And yet those manlets get more women who are loyal and chaste than tallfags in the west

10970638-1x1-large.jpg
Basement Dweller IQ users dont know anything about this topic.

You dont need to be 6+ feet to be a slayer. You just need a decent face and an area that isn't oversaturated with chads and tyrones.

Do you niggas even see the age group and the year? its 50+ old men from over 50 years ago, the stats are for men literally born almost 100 years ago. even average indogs are 5'7-5'8 nowadays.

Do you niggas even see the age group and the year? its 50+ old men from over 50 years ago, the stats are for men literally born almost 100 years ago. even average indogs are 5'7-5'8 nowadays.
Suifuel for SEAmaxxers

never began for SEAcels.

:feelshehe:

Basement Dweller IQ users dont know anything about this topic.

You dont need to be 6+ feet to be a slayer. You just need a decent face and an area that isn't oversaturated with chads and tyrones.
This. Exactly. An average face 5'7 Indo guy will get bitches.