Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Average height in Europe, Asia, and Africa throughout history

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
kjeslnie67pa1.jpg

Source: https://www.pnas.org/doi/10.1073/pnas.2209482119

Jfl, over for curries :feelshaha:

aint no way average height in northern europe is below 170 cm for males
this source seems really uncredible
Unless it means that the average height a 1000 years ago was below 170 cm but it just seems really unclear to me

aint no way average height in northern europe is below 170 cm for males
this source seems really uncredible
Unless it means that the average height a 1000 years ago was below 170 cm but it just seems really unclear to me
Maybe tall height among cumskins is a very recent evolution.

i thought height was supposed to go bigger from every generation to the another

Curries genetic potential have been ruined thanks to arranged marriages and famines. @wereq @Transcended Trucel

https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ehb.2010.03.001
according to this study it is, height increased a lot in the last 150 years or so in northern europe but then that should be reflected in the graph that you showed but it isn't so those graphs just seem really weird to me
In this study, we compare body size estimates from skeletal remains derived from 366 archaeological sites in the Levant, Northern, Central and Southern Europe, the Nile Valley, South Asia, and China (SI Appendix, Fig. S1 A–D and Table S1) spanning the period from 34,300 B.P. to the present. Stature estimates for 3,507 individual skeletons were derived from maximum femur length, and when femora were not preserved, tibial lengths, using regression equations derived from ecogeographically matched populations (SI Appendix, Tables S2 and S3).

If they only used skeletons from "archaeological sites" then I guess modern people aren't included.

Curries genetic potential have been ruined thanks to arranged marriages and famines. @wereq @Transcended Trucel
Not just arrange marriage but incessant cousin marriage

what happened 8k years ago in northern europe? a drought where all the manlets drowned?

Last edited: