Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Average height for my race is manlet status. World height chart.

CelDre

CelDre

Incel lyfe nuh fuh mi
Although I’m a 5’6”/168cm ethnic sub-Saharan African manlet, according to this world height chart I’m of average height for my race (black African) but 1 inch shorter than my ethnicity (Jamaican) height. Almost most males of sub-Saharan African descent are on average 5’6 – 5’7” tall, unless like the Africans Americans they are mixed with Senegalese who are 5’9” – 5’10” tall or are from the Sudanese and are of the 6’0”- 6’4” tribes. If you look at my African admixture most of those ethnicities are an average height of 5’3” – 5’7”, Which means I was genetically doomed to turn out a manlet from birth as my body is predominantly composed of african males who were 5’3” – 5’7” and african females who were 5’0” – 5’3”. I’d feel average in the motherland Africa but here in Europe, the northern hemisphere, I feel like a total manlet compared to other males of different races and ethnicities. My paternal haplogroup is European which means I have a Y-Chromosome from a white man.
Paternal Haplogroup   23andMe

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Average_human_height_by_country
Incel height 2

Incel lyfe nuh fuh mi

I wouldnt care for my height if not everyone mogged me by 20cm of height. Average man of my race still mogs me by 7, 8 cm.

youre short
btw what about your muscle genetics, dont sub saharan africans have good muscle genetics?

over I am 5'5 and have similar problems. Nothing you can do but work hard and get a remote job. All else is cope